PDA

View Full Version : What quest[s] are you playing?

SUCCESSOR
02-22-2014, 02:49 AM
I though we had one of these but I didn't see it. Anyway

I recently started CJC's 5th Quest Reskinned. Which is beautiful, BTW. Also started on Evan20K's Isle of Rebirth. I only just finished level1 but it is off to a good start! Great GB style and gameplay.

What are you playing?

Phazite
03-06-2014, 08:42 PM
Also started on Evan20K's Isle of Rebirth. I only just finished level1 but it is off to a good start! Great GB style and gameplay.
I was thinking about playing Isle of Rebirth. Is there much story to the game?

Besides playing with Zquest2.5 I haven't really played through a quest in over a year, probably. I'm way behind in games and entertainment in general.

BurgerKingCenturion
03-06-2014, 09:22 PM
i am playing one of glken the great's quest, the 5th quest Cleen4rg2, i am trying to find the blue ring and the bracelet

SUCCESSOR
03-06-2014, 10:03 PM
I was thinking about playing Isle of Rebirth. Is there much story to the game?

I haven't picked up my quests much since making this. There was a good size intro story and some bits here and there. Nothing overbearing but definitely not "go here, kills this, collect that, repeat."

umbrello
03-24-2014, 03:21 AM
I'm playing Zelda's Butt, lol. It sounds funny, but the game has nothing to do with butts. I really like it because it uses a lot of graphics from other games to make a really delightful world. The dungeons are fun and have some really impressive ideas. I honestly can't figure out a reason why the creator named it Zelda's Butt, or why it has some weirdly crude dialogue. There's also some glitches, like enemies spawning in walls. Still, it's a really fun quest and I think I'm going to play it to the end.

CJC
03-24-2014, 09:00 PM
Recently I was trying Randomizer Modern, but it got tedious after a while. I'm currently between quests.

Shane
03-25-2014, 02:29 AM
Recently been playing Isle of Rebirth by Evan20000. So far, it's a good quest. Not one of my favorites though, but certainly more enjoyable than most quests. I recently finished up The Hero's Memory by Aevin. It became my instant favorite through its amazing charm and personality. It played out like a typical Z1 quest but with atmosphere, a good story and good variety of all time favorite dungeons. I love, love, LOVE it!

Also been playing the PureZC Random Name Contest quests cause why not.

Geezer
05-04-2014, 08:30 PM
Where is the forum for The Hero's Memory? I can't enter Jabu-Ja u's Belly.

SUCCESSOR
05-05-2014, 01:50 AM
Where is the forum for The Hero's Memory? I can't enter Jabu-Ja u's Belly.

I will assume you mean a thread for it. I doubt there is one that has been active within the last year. Feel free to make one. I am sorry I can't help you. I haven''t played that one.

As far as what I am playing: Nothing really. Seems to me that I am not meant to play quests. Between 2 PCs dying and the USBs going out on my new one, someone doesnt want me to play quests. I got pretty used to using my PS2 controller now playing on the keyboard leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Lately I've been playing more Xbox 360.

Dashington
05-24-2014, 01:47 PM
I've been playing Isle of Rebirth as well. I'm just heading to Level 9 in it, and I must say it is an incredibly good game. I'm also replaying Path of Shadows by MoscowModder. I'm also looking to play some new games released and designed in 2.5