PDA

View Full Version : New ZC Idea / Design Help

Zeldafan2014
02-16-2014, 12:43 AM
Hello everyone. I'm Zeldafan2014 and I just joined the forum today. I have an idea for a new Zelda Classic. It came to me when I've been watching Zelda Classic playthroughs on Youtube by a guy who goes by MeleeWizard. The title I have in mind is called "Birth of the Master Sword" and it will have some mechanics of the original Zelda 1 & 2 and I would possibly consider this a prequel to Skyward Sword. Unfortunately I have no clue as to how to design the game and I wondering if any of you guys on forum would be willing to help in the design of the game. I will give you credit for the design as long as I get credit for the idea. Contact me on here if you are interested.

SUCCESSOR
02-22-2014, 01:35 AM
Hello everyone. I'm Zeldafan2014 and I just joined the forum today. I have an idea for a new Zelda Classic. It came to me when I've been watching Zelda Classic playthroughs on Youtube by a guy who goes by MeleeWizard. The title I have in mind is called "Birth of the Master Sword" and it will have some mechanics of the original Zelda 1 & 2 and I would possibly consider this a prequel to Skyward Sword. Unfortunately I have no clue as to how to design the game and I wondering if any of you guys on forum would be willing to help in the design of the game. I will give you credit for the design as long as I get credit for the idea. Contact me on here if you are interested.
Before asking for help in ZC it is best to get aquainted with the software. Most people design quests on their own but the few that work with others want to trust their partner[s]. If you want to work on a quest with someone you best learn some skills in quest development and don't expect others to do your legwork for you.