PDA

View Full Version : About the BS Grave Combo Type

XMuppetSB
01-28-2014, 11:11 PM
I remember how BS Grave Combos work, as mentioned on the ZC Wiki:

BS Grave
BS Grave combos act exactly the same as Grave combos, but will change to the next combo on the list when activated.

But the thing is, some people who are entirely new to ZC might not know what BS Grave means until they test out that combo type. So for the next version, why not rename it Grave->Next to avoid confusion among those who are new to ZC. Because even if they were familiar with BS Zelda, where a grave only spawns one Ghini instead of multiple Ghinis, they probably still wouldn't know that the BS Grave combo in ZC also changes to the next combo in the list.

MasterSwordUltima
01-29-2014, 11:25 AM
Isn't that what the [?] next to the dropdown list is for though? Explaining the gist of the currently selected combo type?

XMuppetSB
01-29-2014, 08:06 PM
Isn't that what the [?] next to the dropdown list is for though? Explaining the gist of the currently selected combo type?

Yeah, but still, if the BS Grave combo changes to the next combo in the list, then it would make more sense to call it Grave->Next instead of BS Grave.

MasterSwordUltima
01-30-2014, 06:55 AM
I think as far as naming consistencies go it should be changed. I'm sure if it is, the [?] info will be changed to mention along the lines of "Previously known as BS-Grave" or what have you.