PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with DarkFlameWolf's Origin

ekolis
01-26-2014, 10:34 AM
Really enjoying this quest - brings back memories of the original Zelda (which I may have only ever played on ZC - don't remember if I actually owned the original NES cartridge or just Zelda 2) :)

Just need a bit of help here... I couldn't find one of the keys in the 3rd dungeon. I grabbed a key from the 4th dungeon and used it to complete the 3rd dungeon, but now... well, I have to find that key, or I can't complete the 4th dungeon! ;) Is there a key merchant somewhere like in the original Zelda, or do I have to keep on looking in the 3rd dungeon? (Or could I have even missed a "spare" key in the 1st or 2nd dungeon?)

Also, is it just me or are the minigames impossible? Even with the magic boomerang, none of the targets seem to register a hit in the boomerang game, and even after hitting five targets in the arrow game, nothing happens... and then I get a message saying time ran out! :(

bigboylink
01-26-2014, 12:24 PM
It's been way too long since I've played Origin, so I won't be of much help. If you don't mind the risk of minor spoilers, Darkflamewolf has made Youtube walkthroughs for most of her quests. Check this out - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL63AED5FEE62599BA

ekolis
01-26-2014, 06:45 PM
Thanks, but I'm not really looking for spoilers :)

ekolis
01-29-2014, 01:44 PM
Oh, never mind, figured it out. Apparently there's one room in which I forgot to kill all the monsters, and doing so gave me a key! :)

BurgerKingCenturion
03-01-2014, 10:22 PM
i have the same error, i always end up on quest i ARGH! i always pick the quest and end up on quest 1, maybe it's the wrong version, i think it is, it does ot jave A: Custom Quest, that is hte problem, where can i downoad a copy of the one with that?

SUCCESSOR
03-02-2014, 12:51 AM
i have the same error, i always end up on quest i ARGH! i always pick the quest and end up on quest 1, maybe it's the wrong version, i think it is, it does ot jave A: Custom Quest, that is hte problem, where can i downoad a copy of the one with that?

So you are trying to load a custom quest but you are just getting 1st quest?

Go to "Register your name"
Type in the name you want
Hit enter once (only once! There may be a slight pause don't hit it again just wait!)
An icon of classic link should appear
Press A (by default this should be Left ALT [i think])
Press A again
Click browse
Find the custom quest you want to play
Click okay twice
Hit Enter

You should now be playing your custom quest.

BurgerKingCenturion
03-06-2014, 06:45 PM
It's Working Now, and all i need to download is a cheat console for selda 2.50

BurgerKingCenturion
03-06-2014, 06:54 PM
thanks for your hewlpo, guys, all i need now is to find a cheat console for zelda 2.50

DarkFlameWolf
06-22-2014, 08:54 AM
Why do people need cheats? Get better. :P