In ZQuest the following keys do not work at all:
` ~
= +
[ {
/ ?

The following keys are mapped to an incorrect value:
] } (mapped as [ {)
| \ (mapped as ] })

This is particularly frustrating because I can't input backslashes.

XMuppetSB
12-16-2013, 01:16 AM
These keys you mentioned here are for the most-part working fine for me, although the / ? key seems to have the same function as the [ { key. As for the \ | key, I don't think it has any sort of functionality.
And to input backslashes in the string editor, you have to use this string code: \91

Gleeok
12-16-2013, 04:00 AM
lemmeguesswindowsright?

I think there was an alternate allegro dll that Saffith compiled a while back that may or may not fix that issue... Unfortunately I can't remember where it might be.

Saffith
12-16-2013, 04:10 PM
Try this:

Click Start->Control Panel->Keyboard. Select the "Hardware" tab and in the list of devices if you see one that has "109" in the name then select it and click "Properties". Then click "Change Settings" at the bottom of the new window. Select the "Driver" tab, click "Update Driver". Click "Browse my computer for driver software", click "Let me pick from a list of devices on my computer", select "HID compliant device" and click "Next". Complete this process and close all the windows back to the Control Panel. Now when you view the list of keyboard devices the "109" one should be replaced with the HID one.
From here: http://forums.clonesgame.com/installation-f7/backslash-bracket-t208.html