PDA

View Full Version : Zelda 1 remakes

Cmnatchaha
12-10-2013, 08:35 PM
Just wondering if there was a list of ZC classics games that were a true remake to the original with nothing changed. If there is a way to search for this please let me know. Otherwise if you could post the games in here I would appreciate it. If this has been asked before I apologize.

SUCCESSOR
12-10-2013, 08:54 PM
Just wondering if there was a list of ZC classics games that were a true remake to the original with nothing changed. If there is a way to search for this please let me know. Otherwise if you could post the games in here I would appreciate it. If this has been asked before I apologize.

If you could be a little more descriptive. I am not sure what you mean. 1st and 2nd quest are the original game recreated for ZC (not exact but pretty damn close).

Cmnatchaha
12-10-2013, 09:03 PM
If you could be a little more descriptive. I am not sure what you mean. 1st and 2nd quest are the original game recreated for ZC (not exact but pretty damn close).

1st quest. As close to the original as possible.

SUCCESSOR
12-10-2013, 09:56 PM
1st quest. As close to the orinial as possible.
1st and 2nd quests are included in with ZC. All you have to do is hit start when after you have created a new save.

King Aquamentus
12-10-2013, 11:49 PM
A picture-perfect remake of Zelda 1.

In other words, First Quest, the one that the program boots into by default.