PDA

View Full Version : XMSB World

XMuppetSB
11-20-2013, 09:37 PM
While we're still in a bit of a downtime as far as bug reports and bug fixes go, I might as well present this:

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/xmuppetsb/ZC%20Content/Test%20Quests/xmsbworld.qst

Just a classic style quest I've been working on. All the dungeons are complete, but I plan on doing a few more modifications in the near future.

bigjoe
11-21-2013, 11:37 PM
Tried it out for a bit, got to Level 2 and then stopped for a bit. my only complaint so far as that there are quite a few areas without music. Other than that, good work.

XMuppetSB
11-21-2013, 11:58 PM
Okay, sorry for not mentioning this, but, about the music: I used the following .NSF files from Zophar's Domain: Blaster Master, Castlevania 2, Zelda 2, and Castlevania 3. You'll need those NSF files if you want to hear the music in every area.

bigjoe
11-22-2013, 12:20 AM
Can you tell me the exact filenames you have them under? I downloaded all of those to my zc folder and still no music.:apologetic:

EDIT:Wait, some of the areas have music. There may be a file you forgot to mention or something.

XMuppetSB
11-22-2013, 02:19 AM
Actually, other than the zelda.nsf file that's included with ZC, those are really the only .nsf files used in this quest. By the way, the Zelda 2 NSF file is actually titled The Adventure of Link. Again, sorry for not mentioning that.