PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario 3d World

ctrl-alt-delete
10-02-2013, 05:01 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/01/5-unexpected-joys-of-super-mario-3d-world

Yeah?

Brasel
10-02-2013, 10:37 PM
If I owned a Wii U, I'd be looking forward to it. I just can't justify buying a console for one or two games anymore. I'd get the Wii U and only play Zelda and Mario games on it, which there are few. That's what happened with my Wii. I'll stick with my 3DS for Nintendo games.

ctrl-alt-delete
10-02-2013, 10:43 PM
Yeah. Wife bought it for me even though I told her not to. Still haven't gotten around to hacking the vwii. Haven't played many games but I love Netflix on it.

You need to hack shit.

MasterSwordUltima
10-03-2013, 05:52 AM
I honestly use the Wii U with Nintendo Land and whatever the WarioWare game is called when we have friends over and have been drinking. Like, we honestly use it, and have a blast. That's weird to me, because the Wii was advertised as that, yet that never happened. Maybe it's the touch pad thing, I dunno. It's neat.

MottZilla
10-03-2013, 07:15 PM
I thought this would be a 3DS title. The 3D part is misleading. I don't have a WiiU or 3DS, but I think a 3DS might be more appealing to me. Though atleast so far the WiiU is more appealing than either the PS4 or XboxOne.

Aliem
10-03-2013, 10:29 PM
The title is almost as bad as the name "Wii U", but it looks incredible. Pretty much what I've wanted in a console Mario game since 64: a combination of 3D exploration in a classic series stage-world setup. 3D Land did it really well, and I have pretty high hopes for 3D World.

I don't have a Wii U, but I'm becoming more and more interested in picking one up eventually.

Brasel
10-03-2013, 11:49 PM
I want to play this with Kolt. So, Kolt, make this happen.