PDA

View Full Version : That time of year again...

LORD APOCALYPSE
09-29-2013, 07:05 PM
...that I check in and see what's happening, I really should try and be more active here. It was my first forum after all with many fond memories.

I see a lot of old names I recognise from 13, count em, years ago. It's also sad that recent events have occurred as well regarding Glenn the Great. I'm glad to see the place still exists tho, as I say, I usually check in around this time every year. Hello to all, maybe I'll talk to you guys more soon. :courage:

LA

CJC
09-29-2013, 07:28 PM
Welcome back to the network, Lord.

erm2003
09-29-2013, 10:16 PM
Welcome back and please do try to stick around! We love it when we have returning members!

MasterSwordUltima
09-30-2013, 07:25 AM
I would recognize that Janus avatar anywhere. Sup Lord Apocalypse?

LORD APOCALYPSE
09-30-2013, 05:38 PM
Not much been happening, growing up, getting a career etc, the usual life nonsense. :megaman:

SUCCESSOR
10-01-2013, 12:42 AM
Not much been happening, growing up, getting a career etc, the usual life nonsense. :megaman:

hey I remember you. what are you doing these days?

LORD APOCALYPSE
10-01-2013, 06:08 PM
hey I remember you. what are you doing these days?

Working away at being an Electronic Engineer, still dabbling in music and tryna find time to finish games but the backlog just keeps on growing. :P

What you guys all up to these days? I'm on the facebook group but its not the same not seeing the old names and avatars.

EDIT: I see some forums are missing, whatever happened to 'general bitching' and that help forum that's name escapes me just now?

Phazite
10-02-2013, 09:22 PM
Working away at being an Electronic Engineer, still dabbling in music and tryna find time to finish games but the backlog just keeps on growing. :P

Nice! I'm studying EE myself. What area of electronics do you work with?

LORD APOCALYPSE
10-03-2013, 03:27 AM
Just now I'm actually doing a PhD related to subsea high voltage. What about yourself?