PDA

View Full Version : Whoohoo lv4

LordLarka
09-26-2013, 07:53 AM
I hit level 4 today guys! Except I don't know who all that plays is still on these forums, but I'm having a BLAST. This game was so much fun a few years ago and it seems like there is so much more now. I can't wait until I can get through the Allum tunnel with all those black goblins so I can get a new sprite like derval has. More people should play this! You guys are missing out.

Lightwulf
09-27-2013, 04:08 AM
Great to hear it! :star:

If I knew about what times the server was up, it would help me get a chance to spend more time on it...

I did get on it recently, though. It's pretty fun! I think I saw you, LordLarka, under the name Larka! I named my character Lightwall, since he's human and not a wolf. I think I got to level 3, and I finally found the magic shop so I could get the Cure spell. I haven't tried using it yet, though; that was right before I got off.

MasterSwordUltima
09-27-2013, 05:47 AM
Our good mapper Tim keeps crashing the server on me somehow. I try to keep it up as much as possible. (Basically everytime I hop on the home computer I check the server computer).

Lightwulf
09-28-2013, 04:11 AM
You know what, I found my problem. It's not yours. (Sorry!)
My problem is that my spyware blocker/hardware cleaner gets rid of the DirectX stuff that's needed for SE to work. Once I ran the installer again, I was back on!

Sooooo, I just have to re-run the installer the next time I can't get on, and I should be fine.

Edit: And, by the way, Woohooooo! I got level 4 too! /Edit

***Hey, does anyone know where I can go to refill my magic? The inn doesn't heal it. Do I have to use items? (Or do I have to die? I know that refilled it...)

LordLarka
09-28-2013, 07:33 AM
You can refill your MP at the fountain in freeport. That's what I do.

Lightwulf
09-28-2013, 07:30 PM
Thanks. I was wondering if there was something special about the fountain! :ghost:

I don't know if anyone's been on lately. I was just on. Gettin' close to level 5 finally (after losing experience from dying a few times).

Edit: Did it! If you're strong enough to easily beat Goblins, then the Freeport-Allum Cave is a good place to challenge your skills. Here's a pic (not sure if it's too big to imbed): Lightwall lv5.PNG (http://imageshack.com/a/img703/7493/qzzg.png)
(I don't know why, but my equipment didn't show up in this pic. I actually have some of the best stuff GP can buy right now; that's why my "Endurance" is so high. I also have all 3 spells available in Freeport: Cure, Fire, and Ice. Fire will kill a Goblin in one hit (or at least it did for me) but it won't kill a Dark Goblin in one hit.)

Edit2: Special Challenge: If anyone can get on now and find the location I was last at, you'll get a free Iron Helm! (Yeah, I got the one higher than that without selling it, so I don't need it.)

Tim
09-30-2013, 12:40 AM
Good thing I'm great at finding weird bugs that like... Too bad it crashed the server though.