PDA

View Full Version : Xenoblade Chronicles discount

Aliem
09-08-2013, 05:00 AM
So a while back, Gamestop started selling copies of Xenoblade Chronicles again, but they were retailing at around 100 dollars. Fuck that. That's stupidly expensive.

Anyway, for a few more days, you can pick it up for sixty five dollars, which is still way expensive, especially for a Wii game, but much better than what you'll pay on eBay or Amazon.

http://www.dealzon.com/deals/xenoblades-chronicles-cheap

It really is one of the best RPGs of the generation, and a contender for my top ten games of all time.

If interested, buy the shit out of it.

SUCCESSOR
09-08-2013, 05:30 PM
It's prices like that that make me not feel bad for pirating.

Aliem
09-09-2013, 12:08 AM

Absolutely agreed.

Gleeok
09-09-2013, 12:37 AM
So why is this game so expensive in the first place? I don't own a wii and I'm not really getting how $65 is a deal, sorry. The release date for this game is over a year ago.

Ventus
09-10-2013, 03:35 PM

Exactly, so times its feels so good to pirate just knowing you have saved a ton of money.

Orithan
09-10-2013, 04:31 PM
So why is this game so expensive in the first place? I don't own a wii and I'm not really getting how $65 is a deal, sorry. The release date for this game is over a year ago.

If I recall correctly, Gamestop made a deal with the developers that only allowed them to sell new copies of the game in the US and are capitalizing on it by charging ridiculous prices (and hiding the original prices by slapping preowned stickers over them, which IIRC they could get sued for false advertising if somebody can prove that these are new copies and not preowned ones). That and Xenoblade seems to be a very popular RPG.