PDA

View Full Version : ANNOUNCEMENT: Screenshot of the Week 19's theme is Classic

Nimono
08-17-2013, 09:49 AM
So! I'm sure you all know about the 5th Quest contest that's currently ongoing. In honor of that, our next Screenshot of the Week, #19, will be Classic-themed!

All you need to do is make a screen using the default- Classic -tileset! That's it!

We look forward to seeing your entries! :D

SUCCESSOR
08-17-2013, 02:29 PM
We had at least 8 people planning to make a 5th quest entry so now is the time to break out ZC and show what you can do in Classic. Shots for this screenshot of the week do not need to comply with 5th quest contestrules . The only rule(other than the usual) is that it must be in classic. Custom classic is okay as long as it still looks like classic.

SUCCESSOR's tag fest:

I know a few of you are doing a 5th or thinking about it CJC, Chris Miller, even you Glenn the Meek. Maybe li'ljoe, lineas, or own Z1 native, Goriya. I bet even ctrl-alt-delete could make a good classic shot. More victims to come. Let's get tons of shots!

Binx
08-17-2013, 02:56 PM
Woot, finally, a SotW where me doing everything in classic won't be a detriment!

SUCCESSOR
08-17-2013, 04:34 PM
Woot, finally, a SotW where me doing everything in classic won't be a detriment!

When I see a well made Classic shot I want to vote for it. I am pretty sure in the last PureZC SotW I voted in I voted for a Classic Shot.

Binx
08-17-2013, 04:38 PM
Yeah, but the other tilesets are so much prettier, lol. Besides, I am by no means a great screen designer.

CJC
08-17-2013, 05:18 PM
My entry in this week will not be a sad, hurried snapshot crafted solely because I forgot the deadline. I'm looking to actually compete this week, and I think my entry will be a strong contender... if only because everybody else is getting nerfed by the tileset restriction!

:cowsleep:
^There'll be none of these in this contest! Muahahahaha!

SUCCESSOR
08-17-2013, 06:15 PM
My entry in this week will not be a sad, hurried snapshot crafted solely because I forgot the deadline. I'm looking to actually compete this week, and I think my entry will be a strong contender... if only because everybody else is getting nerfed by the tileset restriction!

:cowsleep:
^There'll be none of these in this contest! Muahahahaha!

*sprites a sleeping cow in Classic Tileset*

Binx
08-17-2013, 08:50 PM
You just HAD to go there, didn't you?

Nimono
08-25-2013, 05:02 PM
It has been decided that the submissions for Screenshot of the Week 19 shall last for another week, so if you've been wanting to make a submission, now is a great time to do so! :D

King Aquamentus
08-25-2013, 05:03 PM
I have been tooling back and forth with ZC for a bit now, but I don't know if I have anything on-hand that I'd consider worthy.

Binx
08-25-2013, 06:01 PM
xD I doubt whatever you have is worse than my submission.