Classic AGN, right?

King Aquamentus
07-29-2013, 10:04 AM
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Hold+my+Beer.+Got+A+Great+Idea_978e14_4293655.gif

Hold my beer for a sec

ShadowTiger
07-29-2013, 10:50 AM
Hotlinking is a hot mess.

That, after I saw the picture on Facebook with you and Serenity. Adorable. Oh and Serenity is adorable too.

Aliem
07-29-2013, 10:57 AM
The promise of classic AGN-- the first bulletin board I ever joined; the place I leared amatuer game development was even at thing-- when you took over that promise is why I started posting here again. I've not been disappointed; though I don't post often, the conversation I read here is often great. I'm glad to be a small part of this community. Thanks for keeping it afloat, ctrl-alt-delete.

Gleeok
07-30-2013, 04:39 AM
This thread just reminded me that I have a sixer of auburn ales in the fridge. +10 points.

SUCCESSOR
07-30-2013, 02:16 PM
This thread reminded me how badly I need a sixer. Had some wine this weekend but that isn't nearly the same. It isn't so much that I need beer as I need a weekend where I have absolutely nothing to do... and beer.

Also reminded me my stomach hurts. Pretty sure I had food poisoning yesterday. fucklife.jpg

mrz84
07-30-2013, 06:04 PM
This thread reminded me of the Gekkeikan Plum Wine my youngest brother got for my birthday that I can't finish because of the new medicine I'm taking warns that it could be dangerous to do so.

rock_nog
07-30-2013, 08:33 PM
I can top that, I'm high. My gosh... And according to the law, marijuana is worse than alcohol? I think Eckels has finally made a full convert out of me, after that argument we had so many years ago. This stuff doesn't even impair you as much as alcohol, and it's far less harmful to your body, but we outlaw it. What!?

SUCCESSOR
07-30-2013, 10:02 PM
Oh good. What we need is another marijuana "debate." By debate I of course mean a bunch of people ranting and saying all the obvious reasons why it shouldn't be illegal and one person saying, "but it's baaad!"

Glenn the Great
07-30-2013, 10:30 PM
Oh good. What we need is another marijuana "debate." By debate I of course mean a bunch of people ranting and saying all the obvious reasons why it shouldn't be illegal and one person saying, "but it's baaad!"

Everyone should be required to carry at least 25g on their person at all times in public.

rock_nog
07-31-2013, 06:27 AM
I wax nostalgic for that one time when I was that one guy saying, "But it's baaad!" I think everyone should do it at least once in their life.

Zim
07-31-2013, 01:34 PM
Someone in Washington crapped out a tablet that has pictorial representations of the ordaining of legality of marijuana smoking.

Mercy
08-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Can I just copy/paste any of my old posts on the subject? I did try to be thorough and all those citations take a while to chase down then explain in context.

The short: it was never about "good or bad for joo" and was all about what was good or bad for certain captains of industry and career politicians.

This thread reminds me that mojitos are as fun to drink as they are to say. And good for keeping cotton-mouth at bay.

Brasel
08-13-2013, 07:15 PM
You know how you can tell I've been AWOL? A whole drunk post and I wasn't part of it at all.

SUCCESSOR
08-16-2013, 04:27 PM
It is Friday and I am going to have some fucking chocolate stout. Where's Tim?

What are you drinking?

Tim
08-16-2013, 04:45 PM
SUCCESSOR

Well, last night I got bombed between IPA tastings and vodka for my friend's bday. I had some Big Eye IPA (http://www.ballastpoint.com/beers-of-ballast-point-brewing-company-ipa-big-eye/) and then we tried a few others from bottle... The best one by far was Stone RuinTen IPA (http://www.stonebrewing.com/ruinten/).

I'm not outta work yet, so no drinks for me yet... But I will be drinking shit vodka when I get home.

SUCCESSOR
08-16-2013, 08:12 PM
Looks like Pink Lemonade and white Whiskey for me tonight. The beering has been put off for 24 hours. ctrl-alt-delete, you drinking tonight?

ctrl-alt-delete
08-16-2013, 11:12 PM
Nah, I'll be starting bright and early in the morning though.

Gleeok
08-17-2013, 08:29 AM
Right now I've got the pepper-jack cheeze-its and snow cap winter ale combo rockin. Before that it was some kind of auburn pilsner (I forget the name - it was from a variety pack at Costco.) and teriaki burgers on wheat bread.
Yo, you gots to diversify your beers bitchez!!

Actually it's strange, but I prefer to start off with some darker beers and ales, and them slowly migrate towards Heineken or Fat Tires, or whatever lighter beers are around.

Mercy
08-17-2013, 12:40 PM
Actually it's strange, but I prefer to start off with some darker beers and ales, and them slowly migrate towards Heineken or Fat Tires, or whatever lighter beers are around.
Not strange. Always start with the good stuff; after a few drinks, the taste does not matter so much.

Or just start with tequila and forget about tasting anything good for the rest of the night.

SUCCESSOR
08-18-2013, 12:59 AM

Mercy
08-18-2013, 01:25 PM
Successor, how is that Hobgoblin? I am fond of a good, dark stout, the chewier the better.

Binx
08-18-2013, 02:57 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_eziDJu6Xj9I/S-TyL46q0eI/AAAAAAAABpU/OSjfgYSzsBY/s1600/arrogant+bastard.gif

I've actually never had it, owing to A) I don't drink anymore and never discovered it while I WAS drinking, and B) I don't like most beers, especially darker beers.

That being said, have you ever seen such an awesome beer name? (And apparently, it's pretty good, according to the people I've served it to in bars, at least)

SUCCESSOR
08-18-2013, 03:26 PM
Successor, how is that Hobgoblin? I am fond of a good, dark stout, the chewier the better.

Who's Successor?

I'm not so good at describing beer but i thoroughly enjoyed it. I'd say it was dry and hoppy and not as full bodied as a stout. Then again I'm not a connoisseur or anything. I just like beer.

I haven't tried Arrogant Bastard yet. I am aware of it and a friend recommended it to me.

ctrl-alt-delete
12-17-2023, 12:54 AM
They just don't make threads like this anymore.