PDA

View Full Version : NeverWet.

ShadowTiger
07-10-2013, 04:54 PM
The NeverWet Spray (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZrjXSsfxMQ&feature=player_embedded). I think this is the scariest thing. Lets you protect the objects that you love from water or other liquid ruination.

I wonder what kind of fun someone could have with this.

King Aquamentus
07-10-2013, 09:38 PM
Danger, don't spray on your skin... (you'll dry it out)

Xyvol
07-10-2013, 11:07 PM
My brother brought some of this stuff over the other day. We have not taken time to try it out. I really want to try it on the litter box now.

You can water-proof your iPhone, but can someone invent a way to keep the glass from shattering?

Chris Miller
07-11-2013, 12:34 AM
I thought NeverWet was Hillary Clinton's nickname.

WindStrike
07-11-2013, 12:54 PM
Roger that, that's a burn.

NeverWet, certified to begin your transformation into an anime/game character! Up next, NeverPhysics. You'll never have to worry about physics ruining your cool due again.

Mercy
07-11-2013, 04:30 PM
All of my dosh, right now. I'll check in if I come up with anything interesting on which to use it.

WindStrike
07-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Something I'm wondering is... how long does the coating last? And can it be scrubbed away?

Anyhow, whenever the invisible version comes out, I'm definitely gonna get one of those, clean my car, then spray said car with that sucker. Car is gonna look nice and shiny wherever it goes, and easily the best part would be the windshield and windows. Not gonna have issues seeing in the rain either.

I saw someone else saying to spray the inside of your toilet with it, supposed to theoretically work.

I'd consider applying it to a rain coat, but clothes? Well, kinda makes it impossible to wash them, lol. Would be cool to be able to swimming and not have to worry about clothes getting wet.

Overall, there's a bunch of applications for this. Top of my list would be any windows.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and purely for the lulz... since it takes some time for the coating to set, you wouldn't be able to apply it straight to water. But what if you applied it to a flat sheet of ice, and then had said ice melt? Would you get a clear sheet of coating laying on top of it or something?

Zim
07-11-2013, 11:08 PM
Apply it to the outer shells of various fireworks that would normally sog, with super big fuses, and light them off underwater.
My shoes: Some really nice (looking) pairs of shoes that came apart almost instantly when they got wet.