PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Xbox Sale

mrz84
07-05-2013, 10:52 AM
So I don't know if any of you have noticed, but there's been a 'Ultimate Xbox Sale' on the 360 for the past few days with some great games at low prices. I've picked up a few games through here and while there are some games they offer throughout the whole sale, there is a list of games that changes daily. Yesterday, the Orange Box was available for $5 and I picked it up. I was never a big Half-Life fan *gets deadified, revives* and will most likely not play it for a good while *dead again, revives*. However I will be playing Portal and Team Fortress 2. Some of you may remember my thoughts on TF2 earlier this year about playing it on Steam. My gaming Pc shortly after getting Steam decided to play a new game called 'let's piss off my owner by being increasingly slow as hell over a period of time to the point you can't do anything without getting an error message of some kind outside of Safe Mode* I'm having somebody look at it, but until then I'm using my brother's PC so I can't game on it except for FFIX every once in a while. Anyways, if anybody grabbed Orange Box yesterday *or at any point before it for that matter*, I'll be playing TF2 on it every so often and will welcome anybody who wants to join a game or ten.

Also, your thoughts on MS's sale? What have you bought through it so far, if anything? Also, kittens. :kitty:

rock_nog
07-05-2013, 11:51 AM
I also picked up The Orange Box, which seems strange since I have a gaming PC and already own it, but there are times you just want to chill out and play TF2 from the comfort of your couch. Makes for an interesting time capsule, too - you get to experience the game before it became Hat Fortress 2. Kinda nostalgic that way. Sure, I miss my sandviches and my demoknights, but it's fun to play the game the way it was when it was first released.

mrz84
07-08-2013, 01:23 PM
So I noticed today's the last day of the sale and they haven't changed anything in 2 days. That's...pretty lazy. Unless they haven't updated for today at all yet.