PDA

View Full Version : Bubble error

fireyf
06-24-2013, 12:38 PM
I'm experiencing an issue where if a room has a bubble enemy and you leave the room when you come back it turns into another enemy that is in the room. For example, say I have a room full of darknuts and a sword disabling bubble. If I leave then room and come back the bubble turns into a darknut.

*edit*
I have found that this is not the problem when the bubble is the first enemy. However, this then makes "make first enemy ring leader" useless in rooms with bubbles.

XMuppetSB
06-24-2013, 04:23 PM
That's not a bug. What enemies return when you leave the room after killing a few enemies all depends on what order you put those enemies in when placing them on the screen. In this case, the enemies that are further up on the list are what return in place of the ones further down on the list. So like you said, if you want only enemies that don't count as beatable enemies to return, you will most likely want to make sure to put them at the top of the list.

Say, whatever happened to the other bug forums, like Limbo, Quarantined, and Exterminated? Without them, we have no other place to put bugs that are fixed, unverified, or labeled as 'not a bug'.

fireyf
06-24-2013, 10:56 PM
Thanks. That makes sense now. Kind of stinks for a room I did because the room had a bubble and a ring leader but with the bubble at the top of the list the ring leader is unbeatable.