PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Time

Gleeok
06-22-2013, 04:47 AM
Yep. What the title says. I'm going from 100 degree heat to the coast where it'll be 50-60 degrees and raining half of the week! If I'm not back in a week call 911 ..or come post my bail, whatever the case may be.

So yeah, post jokes about how much I suck for not having 4g, or something.

Zim
06-22-2013, 03:24 PM
Hope you enjoy it, Mr.

ShadowTiger
06-23-2013, 11:12 AM
Not even sure where you're going, but from your description, ... Oregon. Though I do not know your nationality. In any case, wherever you currently are, I hope it is, or was, enjoyable immensely.

Gleeok
06-30-2013, 12:27 AM
This was my week in a nutshell.

http://www.gonewiththetwins.com/pages/features/2011/toptenkilleranimals/mosquito.jpg

Holy shit it's so hot here wtf did the other people of Earth do while I was gone?

ShadowTiger
06-30-2013, 09:07 AM
Melt.

I can't even imagine what kind of melting you did over there. I'm sure some degree of evaporation is involved.

I'm counting down the minutes until I catch myself saying "There's an ice cream bar in my knickers, I don't remember how it got there, and I don't even care."

Otherwise, how's vacation going, or .. gone?

Chris Miller
06-30-2013, 02:28 PM
Pretty much the same here. It's about 100 degrees every day in Houston. Wouldn't be so bad if the humidity wasn't 142%.

Gleeok
06-30-2013, 05:40 PM
Melt.

I can't even imagine what kind of melting you did over there. I'm sure some degree of evaporation is involved.

I'm counting down the minutes until I catch myself saying "There's an ice cream bar in my knickers, I don't remember how it got there, and I don't even care."

Otherwise, how's vacation going, or .. gone?
It was a cool 70 degrees or so the whole time pretty much - was good despite fighting off hordes of giant mosquitoes. My big toe is still all swollen and itchy!

It is now over 110 degrees here without air. ... It something something hot. something...