PDA

View Full Version : New Leaf

ctrl-alt-delete
06-21-2013, 07:01 PM
Who's got it?
mrz84, what kind of fruit do you have?

I've got apples, peaches, cherries, and am growing pears. Also island fruit and whatnot.

mrz84
06-21-2013, 07:14 PM
I have everything except pears and perfect apples (since that's my native fruit). I can open my gates tonight if you wanna get some.
I also have some spare fortune cookie items (Nintendo themed stuff) if you want them.

ctrl-alt-delete
06-21-2013, 10:08 PM
Had fun, thanks again for everything. I still want to take that Nintendo stuff off of your hands but I think I'll acquire it over time to hopefully improve the length of play (which is nigh forever as it is.)

erm2003
06-21-2013, 11:02 PM
I have never gotten into the Animal Crossing games. Give me some reasons for why I should consider it. Go.

SUCCESSOR
06-22-2013, 12:38 AM
Lynker has been hooked on that game like its crack. I don't have a 3DS.

King Aquamentus
06-22-2013, 11:09 AM
I've got apples myself. Island has bananas and sometimes lemons

mrz84
06-22-2013, 11:30 AM
I have never gotten into the Animal Crossing games. Give me some reasons for why I should consider it. Go.

Its an addicting game that's fun, especially with friends. Here's some player reviews:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/reviews

The game does have its pros and cons(which the reviewers list), but its up to you really if one outweighs the other when making your choice to play it or not.

Lynker
06-23-2013, 12:34 AM
It's true, like SUCCESSOR said. I'm addicted like crack.

I've got all the fruits except persimmons. So if you need any, tell me. :)

erm2003
06-23-2013, 11:29 AM
Hmmm I may give this a shot. Obviously it would be fun to connect with you guys on there. If you haven't added your codes to this thread please do: http://armageddongames.net/showthread.php?94622-All-Friend-Codes-ID-Names-topic

Then add me!

mrz84
06-23-2013, 01:09 PM
It's true, like SUCCESSOR said. I'm addicted like crack.

I've got all the fruits except persimmons. So if you need any, tell me. :)

I've got persimmons if you need any. I also have all the other fruit if any body needs those. I'll be at work today and Monday, so maybe Tuesday or Wednesday?

I'll also add anybody who isn't on my friends list yet. Just let me know.

ctrl-alt-delete
06-23-2013, 04:29 PM

Ever played Harvest Moon? It's very similar. A sim game, that's charm can only be understood by playing. It's addicting, and real time based, so unless you time travel, the sheer amount of content is unparalleled. It's saddening to see you jumping in at this point though--you're missing out on a lot of heritage, but this is by far the greatest rendition of the game ever. (Just miss GCN's arcade games that they took out in the newer games due to VC.)

erm2003
06-23-2013, 10:41 PM
Ok so I decided to give it a shot. I am downloading a copy of it now. I have already added anyone to my 3DS that gave their ID numbers in the other thread, so any others who play this game and have not shared their IDs here please post or PM them (looking at you Lynker and a few others who have posted here)

mrz84
06-24-2013, 02:31 PM
I'll add you when I get back from work tonight erm. I've got the next 2 days off so if anybody wants to visit my town/be visited. Let me know via your 3ds message (the one your Mii says on the friends list)

[edit-o-vision]: derp. silly me. I forgot I already added everybody on the 3DS FC list.