PDA

View Full Version : Looking for old quest?

GrillDave
06-21-2013, 02:13 AM
It probably wasn't a very popular quest but i was laying around the other day and it popped into my head that i wanted to try and play it, also Congrats for the 2.5 release.

I believe the quest was called Zelda: A link to darkness 1 , it was a 4 part quest, which i mean there were just 4 different quests to download all named 1,2,3,4. However, i don't see it in the database anymore and was wondering if there was a spot you have moved all of the older quests?

I believe it was a 1.92 quest

Gleeok
06-21-2013, 02:35 AM
I *believe* that was an old Exate (aka polygonX8) quest. Can't remember exactly.

Anyway, to cut to the end: he wanted them only hosted at his site, or something to that effect, which I have no idea where it is.

I'm hazy on the details, but that's the gist. You'll have to wait for someone who knows more to chime in, or do a search for it.

XMuppetSB
06-21-2013, 01:34 PM
Here's the site where Exate hosts his quests:
http://exate.droppages.com/
By the way, there was also A Link to the Darkness 5.

PS: Out of all of Exate's quests, the following are unpassworded:
A Link to the Darkness 1, 2, 3, and 4, Metroid SR377, Metroid Fusion (the ZC Quest).

GrillDave
06-22-2013, 08:36 AM
Thank you guys very much, I also had no idea there was a 5th one! Looks like i got some work ahead of me :D Def plan on running through these