PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Save Zquest game

Immature
06-19-2013, 04:36 PM
I'm using Zquest version 2.5, and I can't save my game that I have created. I can't even press the save button, as it's faded and I am unable to click on it. I can do save as, and right now that is my only way to save (By changing the name of my game every single time I save. It's getting very tedious and annoying to do this. And I cannot use save as to save my game while keeping the same name, due to an error: "Overwriting quests is disabled. Change this in the options dialog." Where can I find this options dialog?). Help please.

Gleeok
06-19-2013, 04:44 PM
You should spend about five minutes going through the menus just to get a feel for where everything is at. You'll hit the options very soon.
As for saving, ZQ will ask you to save when you exit if any changes were made. If it's greyed out that usually means no changes were made.

Immature
06-19-2013, 04:51 PM
I got it figured out, thanks for the help. I unchecked "Overwrite protection" in options and I was able to save normally through save as. I can also do a normal save now, before I was unable to do this even after making changes.