PDA

View Full Version : ZC Sponsor? And Creator?

LinkFan212
06-10-2013, 11:28 AM
I don't know who exactly made ZC, but for some reason I doubt it's Armageddon Games. Aren't these people just there sponsors, right? Well, hopefully they are just there sponsors, cause I wanna know, who was the official creator of ZC. Now I bet when that person came up with the idea, there were many people standing by him/her, but I just want to know, who, who made Zelda Classic?

Thanks!

Gleeok
06-10-2013, 01:56 PM
For just the price of a cup of coffee a day you too can sponsor ZC.

ZC Quests are currently disappearing at an alarming rate. Being driven from their homes and forced into slavery and prostitution at such an early age by the Game Maker corporations. Imagine the joy you will feel if we can just save but a few of these games from being raped by HTML5 and shitty Flash script. Even as we speak more and more students are creating shitty 2d games in shitty web languages such as python, and ruby. Computer science majors are using scripting languages to write scripting languages in, and then software rasterize them - the horrifying truth is unimaginable.
Imagine a world with no GML; a world with no RGSS; a world at peace.

Please look into your heart and help make this dream a reality. A little bit of love can go a long way. Sponsor ZC.

Thank you.

LinkFan212
06-10-2013, 02:45 PM

ZC Quests are currently disappearing at an alarming rate. Being driven from their homes and forced into slavery and prostitution at such an early age by the Game Maker corporations. Imagine the joy you will feel if we can just save but a few of these games from being raped by HTML5 and shitty Flash script. Even as we speak more and more students are creating shitty 2d games in shitty web languages such as python, and ruby. Computer science majors are using scripting languages to write scripting languages in, and then software rasterize them - the horrifying truth is unimaginable.

Please look into your heart and help make this dream a reality. A little bit of love can go a long way. Sponsor ZC.

Thank you.

What the floop?!

ctrl-alt-delete
06-10-2013, 03:20 PM
I don't know who exactly made ZC, but for some reason I doubt it's Armageddon Games. Aren't these people just there sponsors, right? Well, hopefully they are just there sponsors, cause I wanna know, who was the official creator of ZC. Now I bet when that person came up with the idea, there were many people standing by him/her, but I just want to know, who, who made Zelda Classic?

Thanks!

Armageddon Games created the program Zelda Classic.

Gleeok
06-10-2013, 03:24 PM
Lol. Yeah, phantom menace a.k.a Jeremy Craner originally programmed ZC. Him and War Lord then starting AGN to host it and other game projects. ..or, something to that end.

King Aquamentus
06-10-2013, 05:20 PM
http://zeldaclassic.armageddongames.net/what.php

LinkFan212
06-10-2013, 05:56 PM
LOL, thanks guys! This was just a wonder.

Phazite
06-19-2013, 06:29 PM

Thank you.
Haha, wow. :highly_amused:

http://zeldaclassic.armageddongames.net/what.php
I suppose this page needs an update at some point?