PDA

View Full Version : Quest and Save data gone??

Veamly
06-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Hey so I've been playing ZC for a long time now and this is the first time I have run into anything like this. Basically I started ZC from the launcher earlier only to find all my save and quest data completely gone. I've virtually tried everything. I've opened and closed ZC more times than I can count, reset the system, restarted my computer, etc. but everything just seems to be gone. This really sucks as I have a lot of hours put onto quests and would REALLY hate to lose it all. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Ventus
06-07-2013, 11:34 PM
If you are using the lastest ZC 2.50, there is a bug where if you close the program and immediately open ZC. The save files are some reason deleted.
I know its a bummer, I've had it happen countless times. :|

SUCCESSOR
06-08-2013, 03:54 AM
Make frequent backups of you save file. I'd say at least once a week. Even if you aren't using 2.5. There is always a chance of your save file just disappearing. Make sure you don't close then open ZC quickly. If you have to check to make sure in Task Manager that ZC has stopped running before opening it again.

Saffith
07-29-2013, 01:16 AM
ZC will no longer start if another instance is already running. Hopefully, that'll be the end of this problem.