PDA

View Full Version : For the new player

Digerati
05-13-2013, 09:15 PM
I downloaded this. I am on windows vista (I know, I hate it too). I cannot figure out how to use the b botton. I know how to use the a (sword).

Could someone help me out?

Gleeok
05-13-2013, 09:22 PM
It's TAB or ALT...or something. I forget. :P (I use a gamepad!)

You can reassign keys by going into the input menu in zc. It will also save your settings.

Zim
05-13-2013, 10:34 PM
I downloaded this. I am on windows vista (I know, I hate it too). I cannot figure out how to use the b botton. I know how to use the a (sword).

Could someone help me out?

It's most definitely the ALT key, right by the spacebar on the standard keyboard.

Digerati
05-14-2013, 11:05 AM
It's most definitely the ALT key, right by the spacebar on the standard keyboard.

Yeah that is for the sword. What about the B?

Digerati
05-14-2013, 11:07 AM
Yeah I tried to reasign. I tried to set it to the z and x keys. I click on the a and hit one of the two. I click on the other and hit the other key. It gives me some bs about they can't be simualr or somerthing.

Could someone show me step by step how to reasign?

Zim
05-14-2013, 01:53 PM
Yeah I tried to reasign. I tried to set it to the z and x keys. I click on the a and hit one of the two. I click on the other and hit the other key. It gives me some bs about they can't be simualr or somerthing.

Could someone show me step by step how to reasign?

I recall seeing a post from Gleeok that explained that the B key was CTRL already... Someone's been messing around with our posts!

Click the button to reassign, press the button on the keyboard that you desire the button to be reassigned too. It sounded to me like you were on the right track already.
If you're getting this message: "Key bindings must be unique."
That means that one of the buttons is the same. Most likely then, when you reassigned the A and B buttons, you assigned them to buttons that the ex1, ex2, ex3, ex4, L, or R buttons was registered to, that means that if you reassign the A and B buttons, you must be sure to reassign the other buttons to unique buttons also, otherwise you'll get that message and won't be able to use the new configuration. There are gamepads with 4 face buttons and 4 top bumper buttons on ebay for about 8 dollars a piece or 2 for 12 dollars that work sufficiently for this game system.