PDA

View Full Version : Team Fortress 2

mrz84
05-13-2013, 01:35 PM
So after breaking down and finally getting a Steam account so I can fiddle around with Gmod, I noticed that TF2 is now free-to-play and decided I'm going to try it sometime this week as I have the whole week off this week (at least up to Friday) so if anybody plays it (or still does anyway) and are interested in playing a game or two, let me know. This doesn't apply to just TF2 though. I'm up for some 3DS multiplayer fun as well (Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion, a few others that are applicable).

Also, concerning Gmod, once I'm used to it I plan on doing some Bar-Buddies based movies. I'll post them in the appropriate place when I get any done.

King Aquamentus
05-13-2013, 06:29 PM
4570-6799-8739 for 3DS.
Post yours or PM it or whatever if interested in whatever.

mrz84
05-13-2013, 10:51 PM
You can find my FC in the thread here: http://armageddongames.net/showthread.php?94622-All-Friend-Codes-ID-Names-topic

If you don't want to hunt for it though, its 4167 4547 4600

rock_nog
05-14-2013, 08:49 PM
Gah, I just realized it's been a while since I've played TF2. Shoot though, I've been playing since the beta, and have an ungodly number of game hours clocked in. Heh, even though I haven't even played recently, it boggles my mind how much of a time-suck that game is. Honestly, I'd call a damn-near perfect game. Every class is balanced so well. Every match feels unique. If you ever start to get even remotely bored, play a different class, try a different loadout, load up a map you don't usually play... there's always some new way to experience the game. And hell, even after you think you've experienced everything, Valve keeps putting out new maps, new game modes... and of course, the Halloween events are always a blast.