PDA

View Full Version : Good Beginner Quest?

cynderfyre
05-06-2013, 02:20 PM
So I'm pretty bad at these Zelda Quests, and can't really figure out how to get anywhere in the ones I've tried to play, but I'm really interested in playing them. Are there any that are really good for starting out and "learning the ropes", so to speak? I'm sure once I get started and start figuring out how you're supposed to play them I'll be able to figure out more and more of them, but until then I would like some suggestions on the easiest ones to play.

Jamian
05-06-2013, 09:02 PM
Have you finished the 1st and 2nd quest of the original LoZ? They are pretty much a requirement before you tackle custom quests, especially the 1st one (nearly all custom quests are harder).

For a good quest with fights that are generally not difficult, I can recommend Zelda's Butt (don't be put off by the awful title, it is a serious quest).

Goriya
05-08-2013, 10:25 PM
I'd have to agree with most of what Jamian said, I say most because second quest is around the difficulty of most challenge quests. :P

Chris Miller
05-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Start with the original Legend of Zelda, then maybe work your way up to something like *COUGHlandsofserenity*COUGH, or Zelda's Butt. :3 If you're really daring, try the Demo Quest.

SUCCESSOR
05-08-2013, 10:39 PM
I haven't played 2nd quest all the way through and I am pretty terrible at most quests. I think as long as they dpn't leave you wondering, "WTF am I supposed to do?!" and "Why the hell are there so many darknuts!?!" then it's a good beginner quest. I'll try to think of a few that I liked that weren't very hard(like LqftH2 that I am playing now).