PDA

View Full Version : Pink Screen

ryunaker
04-19-2013, 02:19 PM
In version 2.5 release, on my laptop, when I play in full-screen mode, after a while, the screen will flicker a few times, and then settle in with the background having turned pink, and usually mess with some of the other colors on-screen. Not all of them, but enough to be disconcerting. This can be (temporarily) fixed by alt+tabbing away then back, but it returns after a bit of play.

Chris Miller
04-19-2013, 02:53 PM
Windows 8?

Gleeok
04-19-2013, 05:52 PM
Does setting "use_dwm_flush" or "disable_direct_updating" in ag.cfg help at all? If you don't need the menus in ZC, and as a last resort, you can set color_depth = 32.

erm2003
08-04-2013, 07:30 PM
I haven't reported a bug in a long time, but I have the same problem here. After playing for a while the entire border turns pink and any text in white turns red and difficult to read. I took a couple screenshots, but here's the weird thing, the screenshots look normal even though the colors on screen were completely different when I took them.

@Gleeok (http://armageddongames.net/member.php?u=42714) I am going to try playing with those two settings in ag.cfg. disable_direct_updating was already set to 1, but use_dwm_flash was set to zero. I changed that and I will see see if I get the same error. Next time I will take a screen shot with my cell phone if you really want to see the actual bug.

BTW I am running a Windows 7 machine if that helps any.

EDIT: It happened again after I adjusted those settings. Here is a shot of it in action.