PDA

View Full Version : Zelda Classic Controller Issue

DoctorPain99
04-16-2013, 09:04 PM
I'm having some sort of odd issue in Zelda Classic where the program registers the LT and RT buttons of my USB Xbox 360 Controller as a joystick, and therefore automatically binds the controls for moving Link to these buttons. I have found no way of reassigning this to the control stick, and haven't found anything on this site or any others (though I may just be bad at searching) to fix this.

If it's relevant, I'm using the Mac version of Zelda Classic 2.5.

SUCCESSOR
04-20-2013, 02:02 AM
I'm having some sort of odd issue in Zelda Classic where the program registers the LT and RT buttons of my USB Xbox 360 Controller as a joystick, and therefore automatically binds the controls for moving Link to these buttons. I have found no way of reassigning this to the control stick, and haven't found anything on this site or any others (though I may just be bad at searching) to fix this.

If it's relevant, I'm using the Mac version of Zelda Classic 2.5.

Have you looked for software that is designed to handle the xbox 360 controller for games/emulators? That could possibly help.

DoctorPain99
04-21-2013, 08:34 PM
I solved it with a key binding program. The issue was it would like immediately move link forward, but I fixed that by plugging in the controller after Zelda Classic was open, so the program would activate keyboard controls.

Thanks for the help.