PDA

View Full Version : Sharing Quests with others

TheMasterSSA
04-13-2013, 09:10 AM
Just wanted to check if it is alright for me to share quests that i made with ZQuest Editor, on filesharing sites, or other forums, etc.

For instance would i be allowed to post my custom quest i made to GBATemp, with a download link and all?

I am still making it, so i was thinking of posting betas. Let me know if this is alright to share the quests i made.

Chris Miller
04-13-2013, 02:00 PM
It can only help AGN. Go ahead. Just make sure to tell them who we are. :)

SUCCESSOR
04-16-2013, 02:56 AM
Just wanted to check if it is alright for me to share quests that i made with ZQuest Editor, on filesharing sites, or other forums, etc.

For instance would i be allowed to post my custom quest i made to GBATemp, with a download link and all?

I am still making it, so i was thinking of posting betas. Let me know if this is alright to share the quests i made.

What you do with quests you make is up to you. Feel free to share them anywhere you like. It is etiquette, if you are sharing someone else's quest however, to link to their info and download link. This way you do not misrepresent someone elses quest or provide others with an outdated version.

Share away!