PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Brasel
04-05-2013, 05:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRSZy12EOSs

I'm excited, but it's bittersweet. Reports are that David Hayter will NOT be reprising Snake. This makes me sad. Hayter even said that he wasn't approached to do the voice. I'm really hoping this is another Kojima suprise.

mrz84
04-06-2013, 01:05 AM
Dammit. This reminds me that I STILL haven't finished any of the previous games. I own Solid 1 on the PS1 and almost throught the first playthrough last time I payed. Haven't played Solid 2, but have played the 3DS version of the third one. Its pretty sweet. I've also played the demo for Peacewalker on my PSP. Pretty good game, too.

MasterSwordUltima
04-06-2013, 09:14 AM
I'm excited as the possibility of seeing a young MGS1 FOXHOUND crew, especially SniperWolf. Big Boss saved her and some of her family while they were fighting as Kurds. Then somehow Decoy Octopus, who has next to no back story. We see Ocelot on the horse. Psycho Mantis is plain as day too (this may be before he burned his village down). Solid and Liquid were confirmed to be born during the phone call at the end of Peace Walker, so we might see some 9 year old accelerated aged sons of Big Boss.

I'm expecting child soldiers to be enemy combatants. That kinda stuff was extremely prevalent in the areas MGSV is allegedly taking place in (Liberia, Mongolia, etc), especially during the mid-80's. I predict we may run into Solidus' and Raiden as well. If we venture into Mozambique, we'll run into Grey Fox again too (which would be stellar).