PDA

View Full Version : Cant select item?

Stickman426
03-23-2013, 03:39 PM
I cant change my b-item, and I have m L and R buttons mapped to the default Z and X keys. I use windows 7 and this applys to regular quests as well as custom. Plz help?

CJC
03-23-2013, 05:50 PM
Have you tried mapping L and R to different buttons? Likewise, have you tried changing the item with the subscreen and arrow keys? Do you have any other input problems with the program, such as certain buttons not performing their functions (beyond the Z and X keys). What kind of keyboard does your computer have (classic or laptop)?

I wish I could be more helpful, but the computer I'm on right now doesn't have ZC on it.

EDIT: I went to test it on another computer, and then I remembered my ZC computer runs XP. Sorry. I know Ventus runs ZC on 8, maybe he's got it on a Windows 7 computer too.

Ventus
03-23-2013, 10:19 PM
Well I have tried Running it on 8 and gave up. Due to some major incompatibility. :|

And so sorry but I have not had any problem like this on my Windows 7 setup, I know the issue I have is the color glitching the hell out.
Maybe Gleeok or Saffith might be able to help?

Gleeok
03-24-2013, 08:53 AM
That is indeed strange that keys in the range a-z would not work properly. What happens when you remap them to something else?