PDA

View Full Version : -Alpha Download Link-

MasterSwordUltima
03-22-2013, 10:27 AM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64440954/Shattered%20Earth.rar

That link will lead you to a .rar file containing the basics - your copy of the current Shattered Earth.

Unless for some bizarre reason you're still using Windows ME, you will most likely have to install a few DLLs. That's okay, because I've included everything you should need.

Most common issues have been solved by running both Shattered Earth.exe and client.exe as administrator. Be sure to slide open your firewall as well. (Port 7001 will do nicely).

Give it a whirl.

SUCCESSOR
03-24-2013, 03:28 AM
This is a bad time to have my internet disconnected. I really want to check this out.

MasterSwordUltima
03-25-2013, 08:42 AM
It should be something. After work this morning I decided to add elemental weapons. So I'm putting the final touches on that now.

Working elemental weaknesses - something not even the original Final Fantasy had!

Ventus
06-10-2013, 10:24 PM
So how is the development going on this? I'm still quite interested to play this when it gets finished. :D

MasterSwordUltima
06-18-2013, 11:27 AM
There has been next to nothing happening. :) It's rather difficult to keep at this, when garnering interest never results in players playing at the same time as one another. Granted, 20+ people signed up for it, and only ever played a little bit - saw that nobody else was on, and thus left. *shrug*

You wanna map or something?

Ventus
06-18-2013, 12:49 PM
Well... Bummer to hear that nothing is happening. I'm sure it'll pick up at some point.

Well right now I got some things going on. And I don't think I'll have the time to help you sorry. :|

SUCCESSOR
06-18-2013, 05:33 PM
There has been next to nothing happening. :) It's rather difficult to keep at this, when garnering interest never results in players playing at the same time as one another. Granted, 20+ people signed up for it, and only ever played a little bit - saw that nobody else was on, and thus left. *shrug*

If this is the case we might want to schedule something to try to get people on at the same time.

MasterSwordUltima
06-21-2013, 05:45 AM
Ctrl-Alt-Delete mentioned that to me too. Perhaps I just have to get off my ass and plan something out.