PDA

View Full Version : St. Patrick's Day

erm2003
03-14-2013, 11:52 PM
So does anyone have any annual traditions? I have a lot of friends who have spent the entire day bar hopping in the past and there is always a local parade, but I am pretty low key and will just have some good food and drinks with friends at home. I like to keep it simple, less expensive, and in general I don't like to be around others that are totally obliterated to the point where even people around them can't have a good time.

Tim
03-15-2013, 12:12 AM
I went to a parade last Saturday. This Sunday I'll likely go to this Irish pub. Then the week after if the next town over's parade.

King Aquamentus
03-15-2013, 08:49 AM
Parades have become something of a tradition for me the past few years. As a guard in the local renaissance faire I am also a part of the Saint Patrick's Day Parade in Saint Louis city. Tomorrow will be no exception.

Chris Miller
03-15-2013, 12:36 PM
Green beer. ^_^

Dechipher
03-15-2013, 12:59 PM
I brewed a green pale ale last year. It was good, but I got really tired of drinking green beer come July.
This year, not sure what we're doing. Got a lady friend now, so she'll probably want to...drink until she passes out, is my guess. So, that's probably what I'm doing.