PDA

View Full Version : Revival of Link

Valientlink
02-24-2013, 01:47 AM
This is a project I started in July 2011.
It is a sequel to the God of Power, a quest uploaded to even the ZC database a few months back. This quest is an insane update to the prequel. I improved the day/night transition a hell of a lot more. Now, there aren't as many restrictions. You can often visit the same dungeons over and over again regardless of what time it is, and as time changes, new opportunities open up. This means there are some items (heart pieces especially) that can only be obtained once. This is an extremely difficult quest, both in combat and trying to find out where to go. It's not based on being a graphical powerhouse, though I try to detail things as best as I can (especially with dungeons, but this tileset is mostly custom and somewhat limited since it was once a 190 quest).

http://imgur.com/a/10ZmV < here are some shots, but keep in mind many things have been updated since those were put up. Especially the subscreen. This quest is nearly complete, but seasonal depression needs to subside if I'm to do so.
I realize everyone may react differently to playing this. Some will love it and some will criticize it, especially since the newer builds are more impressive than 2.10 (what I built with).

Dashie
02-27-2013, 12:57 PM
Nice job, bro. can't wait to play your quest after u release it.

Valientlink
03-04-2013, 06:47 PM
Thanks! In the mean time you might want to play the first game. It's really nothing special, but it will be hard to fully appreciate the sequel unless the first one is played (It's "The God of Power" and can be found on the front page of Zelda Classic).