PDA

View Full Version : How do I rate a quest?

ekolis
02-24-2013, 12:47 AM
I can't seem to rate quests, because the site says I'm not logged in. Is the zeldaclassic.com account separate from the forum account? If so, how do I get a zeldaclassic.com account? There doesn't seem to be any "register" or "login" link...

SUCCESSOR
02-24-2013, 02:40 AM
http://armageddongames.net/zeldaclassic/ should work. I think.

When the new site launches you should only need to sign in to one.

ekolis
02-24-2013, 06:47 AM
Thanks! :D

ekolis
02-24-2013, 06:51 AM
Hmm. I see now that I'm logged in that I can comment on quests. However when I click the comment link, I get this error:

Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/armaged/public_html/zeldaclassic/questcomment.php on line 3

Warning: require_once(global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/armaged/public_html/zeldaclassic/questcomment.php on line 4

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/armaged/public_html/zeldaclassic/questcomment.php on line 4

ekolis
02-26-2013, 08:36 PM
Oh, and one more question - if I rate a quest, then I change my mind, my original rating is erased, right? It's not averaged in with my new one?

Jamian
02-28-2013, 09:26 PM
I'm afraid it's worse than either of your options.

Once you've rated a quest, if you try to rate it again you'll get a message saying "you've already rated this quest". So you can't change your mind.

ekolis
03-01-2013, 02:18 PM
Yay for sockpuppets?