PDA

View Full Version : It's 2am

NewJourneysFire
01-31-2013, 01:42 AM
It's 2am and everybody here is asleep.

I'm playing Phantom Hourglass and I need a salvage arm for my ship.

F.U. Phantom Hourglass!!! I'm going to sleep.

(If you played this game you prolly know exactly what my dilemma is. Nintendo should know better than to force such gameplay mechanics on games like Zelda, but whatever.)

Goodnight.

CJC
01-31-2013, 03:08 PM
Zeldapedia says that if you snap your fingers near the microphone, it's much more effective than shouting.

I don't know if you can try for the price twice, but if you can, try that.
(I didn't get past the first island in Phantom Hourglass. The controls were too annoying for me)

Aliem
01-31-2013, 06:27 PM
Yeah the DS titles are irritating to play, in my opinion. Ocarina 3D was the first one to use the touch screen right. Hopefully the next handheld entry will follow the example.

NewJourneysFire
01-31-2013, 08:25 PM
I mastered every Zelda game but the ds titles because of the controls, but after giving the controls a chance, I like them, I am certain I'll run these two to completion as well, it's actually pretty fun.

But I still don't like shouting into the ds, usually every time I sees a pols voice I tells my son's sister to yell at the rabbit, and she'll go "Be good Rabbit!!!!" And than I can kill it.

erm2003
02-01-2013, 12:06 AM
I think blowing into the microphone may also be just as effective.

Ventus
02-01-2013, 12:58 AM
Yes it is. I've done the same thing with this game too. :P I have to say though I hate when the game makes you use the mic. :\

Its really annoying...