PDA

View Full Version : Time After fourth dungeon hook shot issue

doomreaverx
01-29-2013, 12:11 AM
I recently downloaded the time after the quest and i enjoyed up to about half way to the fourth dungeon when i encountered a bug with the hook shot. After changing the dungeons season to summer and opening the door that leads to the fall season switch i found a room with a ledge and a hook shot brick in the wall that for some reason my hook shot wont shoot across to and i know that this is how you get into this room due to watching someone on youtube doing it to make sure i was correct in thinking that this was how i got into this room it is blocked off from the normal entrance way by plants during summer season here is the link to the vid and i am using the current 2.5 build http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-bBTmziGEc&list=PL8MRAkzU75U2VsAivA3JEIJbUG7IbJu1o the time in the vid were it shows him using the hook shot in this manner is 6:48 and up also i tried to install build 984 which is what he is using and it just black screens flashes pink and crashes. please some one help i really want to finish this quest.