PDA

View Full Version : Item Request Game

Ventus
01-23-2013, 12:30 AM
Okay Lets see how this game will work.

-Rules of play-

You request an item to do something and the next poster will give you item that will help you, But the item will have a negative side affect.

-Example-
Poster #1: I need a Item that will recover my Health...

Poster #2: Here is a "Crappy Potion" It recovers your health... But also shortens you life by 5 years every time you drink it.
(And then poster #2 Will say that they'll need an item that does something and so on...)

-End of Example-

-----------------------
Okay I'll start.

I need a item that will make me the most awesome person ever!

mrz84
01-23-2013, 05:25 PM
Here's a jacket of awesomeness! Side effects include awesome-ness and eternal bad gas.

I need a can of infinite dr pepper.

Xyvol
01-23-2013, 09:17 PM
Ok, you can have this infinite can of flat Dr. Pepper.

I need some boots of flying.

Ventus
01-23-2013, 10:48 PM
Here is a boot of flying, sorry I could only find one. And also it takes 30 D Batterys. Which are not included.

I need an Magic Sword.

mrz84
01-24-2013, 12:23 PM
You have a magic sword that talks, but in pig-latin.

I need a box of strawberry pocky.

Orithan
01-25-2013, 06:05 AM
Here, have your Strawberry Pocky. Now your hands die off because the box carried a horrible toxin that acts on your hands.

I want a spellcard. Those fairies (http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Three_Mischievous_Fairies) shall pay for what happened earlier today

Zim
01-25-2013, 06:55 PM
Here, have your Strawberry Pocky. Now your hands die off because the box carried a horrible toxin that acts on your hands.

I want a spellcard. Those fairies (http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Three_Mischievous_Fairies) shall pay for what happened earlier today

Your new spellcard is a brand new spellcard that summons the three fairy girls to your location so they can wreak havoc on you.
I need a new keyboard for my laptop because I spilled milk on it and the q button needs extra hard pressing to work now.

SpykStorm
01-26-2013, 08:19 AM
Have a keyboard that connects with a keyboard port instead of USB, which makes it useless for most laptops.

I need an item that can fetch my coffee, which I left in another room.

mrz84
01-26-2013, 09:53 AM
Here's one of those small vacuum robot thingies modded to "fetch" coffee and bring to its owner, however it has a 90% chance of dropping coffee into the pesron's lap.

I need some new oatmeal flavors to try

Zim
01-27-2013, 09:37 PM
Here's one of those small vacuum robot thingies modded to "fetch" coffee and bring to its owner, however it has a 90% chance of dropping coffee into the pesron's lap.

I need some new oatmeal flavors to try

You're new multi-flavored variety pack includes fecal, vomit, and urine flavors.
I need a new guitar amplifier!

CJC
03-28-2013, 10:39 PM
Here's your new guitar amplifier. It starts at eleven, and no matter how far your other equipment is it always causes a spiking feedback.

I need a new set of spiral notebooks!

mrz84
05-13-2013, 12:16 PM
Here's your (used) spiral notebooks! The previous owner thought they were the next DaVinci. They were sadly mistaken.

I'd like a new pair of scissors.

CJC
05-13-2013, 09:06 PM
Here are two dinner knives taped together at the handles. If you wiggle them enough, they might be able to cut paper.

I want a new mouse.

Zim
05-13-2013, 10:46 PM
Your new mouse is straight out of the laboratory. From a long line of test-mice, infected with various virii, and only interested in anything with the scent of cheese emanating from it, your mouse is the less-than-ideal pet.

I would like a new pre-furnished home.

Side note:
In typing that sentence I just learned that my Windows 7 auto correct system thinks that pee-furnished is an acceptable word, and pre-furnished is not.

mrz84
05-15-2013, 05:52 PM
Here's your pre-furnished home. Be wary of the previous owners though, they haunt the place and they don't like unwanted guests.

I'd like a lamp with a genie that grants infinite wishes.

CJC
05-15-2013, 07:38 PM
Your new mouse is straight out of the laboratory. From a long line of test-mice, infected with various virii, and only interested in anything with the scent of cheese emanating from it, your mouse is the less-than-ideal pet.

I would like a new pre-furnished home.

Side note:
In typing that sentence I just learned that my Windows 7 auto correct system thinks that pee-furnished is an acceptable word, and pre-furnished is not.
Yes, but can it plug into my computer? : {P

Here's your pre-furnished home. Be wary of the previous owners though, they haunt the place and they don't like unwanted guests.

I'd like a lamp with a genie that grants infinite wishes.
Granted. However, the only wish the Genie can grant is access to more wishes, so you can't wish for anything else!

I want a cheesecake.

mrz84
05-16-2013, 11:22 PM
Here you go, its tuna flavored.

I want a reservation to a fancy restaurant.

TheDarkOne
04-18-2017, 01:55 PM
Your reservation for 2:38 AM on December 28, 2503 is confirmed, sir.

I need something that will fix the numeric keypad on my computer without damaging any other part of the computer (including software).

TheDarkOne
07-06-2017, 12:39 PM
OK, but in the process the thread dies.

I want something that will make people interested in this thread again.

mrz84
07-07-2017, 11:17 AM
You receive a remote with a button that makes people want to post in this thread, but it has a cooldown of 7 days on it.

I want a Nintendo Switch.

TheDarkOne
07-07-2017, 12:57 PM
OK, here's a lightswitch cover with the Nintendo logo on it.

I want an opener for twist-off caps for people with weak hands (like me).

mrz84
11-25-2017, 03:00 PM
You get said opener, but it explodes after one use.

I wish for a cooler with ice for my Dr. Pepper to be stored and cooled in.

PinkFairy
11-26-2017, 12:06 AM
You can have the cooler but you'll have to supply the ice and Dr. Pepper yourself. And find some way to fix that gaping hole in the bottom.

I want a laptop of my own.

TheDarkOne
11-26-2017, 05:23 PM
Here you go, a Window 95 laptop for you.

I wish Windows 10 didn't suck.

PinkFairy
11-30-2017, 06:43 PM
This isn't the Make A Wish though it is very similar). I'm going to assume you meant you want a version of Windows 10 that doesn't suck...and you get it, right when Windows 11 comes out.

I want a PlayStation One Dual Shock controller where the analog stick works for games that don't officially support analog control.

mrz84
12-01-2017, 08:03 AM
Granted, but instad of having a recharchable internal battery, it requires you to replace the 2 AA batteries whenever they lose their charge.

I request a prepaid debit/gift card worth at least $100.

PinkFairy
12-01-2017, 06:01 PM
Granted, but you can only use it at stores that accept gift cards from the First National Bank of Zimbabwe.

I would like more informatiom about PlayStation ONE controllers with rechargable internal batteries. Because last time I checked, you just plug them into the actual console.

mrz84
12-04-2017, 08:53 AM
Granted, but its in a language you don't know and that's the only language the information is available in.

I wish for new phone for mobile gaming that isn't dead as soon as it arrives in the mail.

PinkFairy
12-04-2017, 10:12 PM
Okay, enjoy your Nokia Lumia.

I wish mobile game progress could be transferred over to another device so that you don't have to start from scratch every time you upgrade.

TheDarkOne
12-05-2017, 11:34 PM
Okay, but when you find a way to do that, you discover that doing so makes the device you transfer it to display all text in Japanese and you can't find the language setting (because it's in Japanese).

I want a wireless mouse that doesn't run out of battery power so fast.

PinkFairy
12-11-2017, 08:28 PM
I'll give you one. It's a real live mouse (thus wireless) and it runs on life rather than batteries so it will never run out of battery power.

I want a new PS2 memory card.

P.S.
Does anyone know what causes the data on a PS2 memory card to become corrupted? And is there any way to recover the uncorrupted data?

mrz84
12-12-2017, 02:02 PM
Granted, but its of the lowest memory possible and its has all of it used by crappy games.

I would like a 32 gb micro sd memory card for my new android phone.

Btw, a ps2 memory card can become corrupted when it is removed when the ps2 is trying to access info on it, or if removed while turning it off. Not sure what else could cause it, but there are a few ps2 memory card recovery software programs floating around that can easily be found via google. Haven't tried them myself, so I can't vouch for them.

PinkFairy
12-12-2017, 05:48 PM
You get that SD card, but find it is full of downloaded Miley Cyrus songs and they are protected files that can't be deleted.

I wish singers were still judged on talent rather than looks.

TheDarkOne
12-14-2017, 01:40 PM
As you have pointed out, this is not the Make A Wish thread.

Anyway, getting that would be easy, just make it where autotune doesn't exist and let's see how long they last.

PinkFairy
12-16-2017, 03:04 PM
You didn't make a request.

I would like a version of the PS4 that ia backwards compatible with PS2 and PS1 software. Possibly PS3 as well if it isn't already.

TheDarkOne
12-18-2017, 03:11 PM
You get that PS4 but because it doesn't use memory cards you are unable to save your progress on any of those old games.

I would like a wireless mouse that actually works right and doesn't run out of battery power so fast.

PinkFairy
12-29-2017, 05:38 PM
Okay, it's made by your FAVORITE electronic company, Sabrent! You remember, the makers of that awesome gamepad that stopped working after a month,

I want Little Debbie snacks that won't make me fat and aren't bad for my health.

mrz84
01-03-2018, 03:35 PM
You get those, but they all give you the most rancid of farts when you eat them and your body spontaneously can only surivive on them now.

I would like a Nintendo Switch.

PinkFairy
01-03-2018, 06:39 PM
Okay, but it's the Japanese edition which is incompatible with most US televisions. Also, it can only play Japanese-made software.

I want a way to lose weight and keep it off without having to exercise.

TheDarkOne
01-04-2018, 01:54 PM
There's always liposuction.

I want some toenail clippers that will actually clip my toenails without me needing to apply excessive force.

mrz84
02-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Granted, but they automatically apply excessive force FOR you no matter how gently you use them.

I want an XBox One

TheDarkOne
02-11-2018, 06:59 PM
You get the XBox One, just after Microsoft comes out with the XBox Two, which is not backwards compatible, and announces that everything for the Xbox One will be discontinued, including it's internet servers.

I want an iPad Air 2.

PinkFairy
04-12-2018, 12:47 PM
Here you go, an iPad 2 made of air. You know, like an air guitar.

I want a laptop computer than runs Windows 7 but is still compatible with newer software,

TheDarkOne
04-21-2018, 05:06 PM
You can have that, as long as you don't mind a Toshiba with an 8 inch monitor.

I want a coffee cup that I can put in the microwave without the handle getting so hot I need to use a potholder to take it out.

mrz84
05-12-2018, 08:48 AM
Granted, the handle is immune to heat, but the rest of the cup absorbs heat like a goddamn sponge to the point it will melt if left outside of a fridge for more than 3 minutes at a time.

I wish humanity would get along better with each other.

TheDarkOne
05-12-2018, 02:00 PM
That us not an item. This is the Item Request thread, not the Make A Wish thread.

I want a feature on the forums that makes it easier for people to remember which thread they are posying in

PinkFairy
06-04-2018, 11:58 AM
That feature is now implemented, but nobody is "posying" in the forums so nobody notices the feature.

I want a computer that will alert people to misspelled words and give them the option to correct them before they post.

mrz84
06-05-2018, 04:48 PM
Granted, but the window of opportunity to confirm the correction is only 1/5 of a second, meaning you have to have quick reflexes to make use of it (in other words be the Flash/Superman/Sonic the Hedgehog/whateverotherspeedycharacteruoucanthinkof/etc)

I want a mineturtle.

PinkFairy
06-05-2018, 10:41 PM
Okay, as soon as they exists in reality you will get one.

I want a solar-powered AC unit. I know such things exists, and I want one.

mrz84
07-06-2018, 12:18 PM
You get one, but its broken.

I want a bag of money.

TheDarkOne
07-07-2018, 12:50 PM
Here, you go, a Ziploc bag containing three nickles. Don't spend it all in one place.

I want a smart TV that is compatible with my old PlayStation 2.

mrz84
08-18-2018, 10:40 AM
Here ya go, a PS2 useable TV. Just don't mind the remote. The buttons get stuck sometiems and it can either get the volume really loud or basically muted or loop through all of the channels a few dozen times.

I request, a better mousetrap.

TheDarkOne
08-20-2018, 12:12 PM
Here's a copy of the video game Mouse Trap. Have fun.

And I can control the volume/channels with the TVs manual controls if the remote idoesn't work right.

I want an internet service that will allow me to change my WiFi password if I wish to do so.

PinkFairy
12-12-2018, 02:35 PM
Okay, but they have the S L O W E S T WiFi possible.

I want teensi shoes with laces that don't keep coming undone.

TheDarkOne
12-18-2018, 09:14 PM
You get them, but they're so "teensi" that you can't get your feet into them.

I'd like a freezer that doesn't make the food inside it form ice crystals (but still keeps it frozen).

Downloader
12-19-2018, 08:55 PM
Granted, but it comes at a high sticker price that you can't afford and an even higher interest rate that you will never be able to pay off with your current budget.

I want a guitar.

TheDarkOne
12-20-2018, 06:15 PM
You get the guitar, but it has no strings ans the frets are also missing.

I want eyeglasses that are 100% unbreakable.

PinkFairy
02-11-2019, 08:11 PM
Okay, but you lose them and the place where you bought them will only replace glasses if they break.

I want my own blasted laptop

TheDarkOne
02-23-2019, 01:05 PM
Well, here's one that's been blasted. I don't know what you're going to do with that, though.

I want to be able to find an affordable laptop that is pre-loaded with Windows 8.1 and coms with a restore disk.

PinkFairy
04-12-2019, 10:58 PM
Okay, but it's made by emachines :lol:

I want a coffee cup that refills itself as many times as I want it to do so.

TheDarkOne
04-20-2019, 01:18 PM
You can get one, but the coffee it refills itself with is only lukewarm and weaker than a newborn kitten.

I want a PS2 that is fully backwards-compatible with PS1 software. I have two PS1 games that don't work on it.

PinkFairy
06-20-2019, 11:18 AM
I'll give you this weird one I found listed on eBay that for some reason will read PS1 disks but not PS2.

I want a coffee mug that had some kind of system that will prevent the coffee from going cold/

TheDarkOne
06-26-2019, 10:40 PM
You can have one, but the problem is that it keeps the coffee too hot to drink. But it won't go cold.

I want a PS2 that will read PS1 disks consistently (the one I have will only do it when it wants to).

ROLLAND
07-24-2019, 08:32 AM
Decent need to accomplish something like this with mine.

TheDarkOne
07-24-2019, 12:55 PM
ROLLAND Please try to keep to the game's format. Read the first post, it usually explains how the game works.

So to reiterate: I want a PS2 that will read PS1 disks consistently (the one I have will only do it when it wants to).

PinkFairy
08-27-2019, 10:52 PM
Okay, this one will read PS1 disks conistently, but it will only read PS2 disks when it wants to.

I want a workable method of keeping coffee hot, but not too hot to drink.

TheDarkOne
08-30-2019, 12:40 PM
Here's a new hi-tech device that will help with that. We call it a "microwave."

I would like a car powered purely by solar energy (and uses stored solar energy for driving at night).

awab4444
08-31-2019, 01:09 AM
At night, it'll not just consume Solar Energy, but petrol as well.

I'm going to see an ancient DOS computer capable of running every version of Zelda Classic, up to 2.10.

TheDarkOne
08-31-2019, 12:12 PM
Sure, you can get that, and as soon as there's a version of ZC that will run under DOS, you can have that as well.

I would like a type of rechargeable battery that will hold its charge for as long as a lithium battery will last.

PinkFairy
06-10-2020, 10:35 PM
I will give you that, but it takes 16 hours to charge.

I want toenails clippers that I can use without having to put my leg in such an awkward position.

bigjoe
01-24-2021, 02:38 PM
You can have that, but theyre single use toenail clippers, so in all their inventive design , you can only use them once.

I want all the people from ages past who left to start posting again.

TheDarkOne
01-30-2021, 02:13 PM
Okay, but only for one day.

I want one of thise medical devices from Star Trek that fixes a broken arm in a matter of minutes

mrz84
01-30-2021, 03:26 PM
Granted, but since you said monutes instead of minutes, a freak glitch causes it to take 10 years to fix an arm.

I wish for a better microwave

TheDarkOne
02-03-2021, 12:58 PM
Here you go, but you’ll have yo replace the door. Otherwise it works.

II would like a smart phone with better voice recognition than the one I have.

Tim
02-06-2021, 02:55 PM
Here's the smart phone with better voice recognition, but it only works for Dutch.

I want a spoon that can heat the food it is carrying.

TheDarkOne
02-07-2021, 07:42 PM
Here you go, but it heats the food to a temperature that would cause second-degree burns. And there is no way to cool the food since it’s on the spoon.

I want better voice recognition on this phone.

TheDarkOne
11-30-2021, 03:12 PM
The voice recognition causes the thread to die.

I want a a way to get people interested in FG again.

mrz84
01-10-2022, 10:33 PM
Granted, but my necromantic mod powers can only do so much.

I want a complete collection of Kamen Rider shows and movies with english subs.

TheDarkOne
01-11-2022, 08:06 AM
You get them., but they are region-coded for Japan. And there’s no way to override that coding.

I would like sweat pants that stay completely clean without laundering and never shrink or tear or fall apart, and are available in whatever color I want.

mrz84
01-13-2022, 03:14 PM
Granted, but they are invisible forever.

I request a herring.

TheDarkOne
01-14-2022, 12:20 AM
Okay, but you get a red one.

I request a mechanical third arm that is directly wired to my nervous system so I can control it like any part of my body, and I want it to have superhuman strength and be virtually indestructible. And metallic blue in color.

mrz84
02-28-2022, 04:51 PM
Granted, but it has a mind of its own that only manifests when you are unconscious/asleep that performs increasingly absurd pranks on you during those periods of time.

I require...a shrubbery

TheDarkOne
03-03-2022, 01:45 AM
Okay, but it’s alteady dying and since I had to uproot it to give it to you, it’s beyond saying now.

I would like a mute button that works on small children.

mrz84
03-17-2023, 11:51 AM
Granted, but it makes politicians louder

I would like some nice snacks for a lazy afternoon

TheDarkOne
04-05-2023, 03:10 PM
You get some snacks, but thry they’re stale Fritos..

I want a n iem duplicatir, that only works on unliving matter.