PDA

View Full Version : I week until the end

Gleeok
12-14-2012, 07:26 AM
...of the world remains. What would you like to do before you die?

Glenn the Great
12-14-2012, 08:31 AM
I'm going to be happy when this blows over and I don't have to see these doomsday threads anymore.

MasterSwordUltima
12-14-2012, 08:31 AM
My girlfriend seriously wants to get married. As in, go and get the paperwork done and grab the marriage license. Then just have the ceremony in a year and a half as planned.

erm2003
12-14-2012, 08:47 AM
I'm going to be happy when this blows over and I don't have to see these doomsday threads anymore.

Totally on the same page here. I do look forward to seeing all the crazy people come out because they actually believe something will happen.

Ventus
12-14-2012, 12:03 PM
I'll be glad when this is all over... Really I will. Just waiting until 22. (It'll be over then :P)

ctrl-alt-delete
12-14-2012, 12:29 PM
How best to hijack the thread, how best to hijack the thread...

Before I die, I'd like to hijack a thread and make it about me.

How do you guys like my new Custom User Title? Thanks to @SUCCESSOR (http://armageddongames.net/member.php?u=38528) , with a couple modifications.

What else is going on with me?

Also, obligatory Scarlett Johansson.

Tim
12-14-2012, 12:35 PM
I'll be hammered from the night of the 21st to late morning on the 22nd. If the world does end, I might just be knocked out and not realize.

mrz84
12-14-2012, 01:13 PM
I'm going to ignore it like all other "end of the world" days that have gone by and celebrate my dad's birthday as per normal (its the same day by chance)

Chris Miller
12-14-2012, 02:50 PM
I'm going to plant a tree on the 21st.

Brasel
12-14-2012, 03:42 PM
How best to hijack the thread, how best to hijack the thread...

Before I die, I'd like to hijack a thread and make it about me.

How do you guys like my new Custom User Title? Thanks to @SUCCESSOR (http://armageddongames.net/member.php?u=38528) , with a couple modifications.

What else is going on with me?

Also, obligatory Scarlett Johansson.

Shouldn't it be AGN Task MASTER? Yeah, crack that whip, buddy.

I'm going to a party in a bunker. It's going to be awesome.

SUCCESSOR
12-14-2012, 05:53 PM

On the contrary I'd love to see some crazy shit happen. I want teh zombos, man! TEH ZOMBOS!!! But yeah just another day down the shitter, probably.

I'm going to ignore it like all other "end of the world" days that have gone by and celebrate my dad's birthday as per normal (its the same day by chance)

It's my Anniversary, my sister's birthday, and the Winter Solstice(which we are celebrating as opposed to Giftmas). Also the day i make a threesome happen, :naughty:.

Majora
12-14-2012, 08:27 PM
I will petition the shit out of all utility companies to shut everything down at the exact same time for like an hour to make everyone flip the fuck out. and petition the white house to make a phony alien invasion report. like war of the worlds basically

erm2003
12-14-2012, 11:12 PM
How do you guys like my new Custom User Title?

It would be great except I can't read it unless I highlight it. Some of us use the default white theme because the darker themes mess with our eyes.

ctrl-alt-delete
12-15-2012, 12:54 AM
It would be great except I can't read it unless I highlight it. Some of us use the default white theme because the darker themes mess with our eyes.

Awww, didn't think about that. :(

SUCCESSOR
12-15-2012, 01:02 AM

Wow, Default White burns my unholy eyes. How can you use this?

Gleeok
12-15-2012, 02:07 AM
This thread was secretly about zucchini and no one even realized it.

http://www.thispeanutlookslikeaduck.com/quack/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/zucchini.jpg

I think it has something to do with this thing called "sunlight" and "outside". Personally I don't get what the big deal is, but whatever gets you off. :P

SUCCESSOR
12-15-2012, 02:32 AM
This thread was secretly about zucchini and no one even realized it.

My bad! I didn't mean to squash it's potential.

Glenn the Great
12-15-2012, 06:25 AM

Raises hand. The Classic Black theme is Ug Lee.

ctrl-alt-delete
12-15-2012, 06:34 AM
Not a fan of Morbid Dark?

Glenn the Great
12-15-2012, 06:47 AM
Not a fan of Morbid Dark?

I didn't notice that style. I'm trying it now and it's not so bad. I think the text is a little too dark, but I'll roll with it for a while and see if it grows on me.

EDIT: The text in Morbid Dark is WAY too small. Look at the discrepancy between the size of the quoted text vs. the text below. Switching back to Default White.

ctrl-alt-delete
12-15-2012, 06:54 AM
Good call, I'll see if I can fix it.

In the meantime, ctrl plus scroll is useful.

SUCCESSOR
12-15-2012, 02:23 PM
I didn't notice that style. I'm trying it now and it's not so bad. I think the text is a little too dark, but I'll roll with it for a while and see if it grows on me.

EDIT: The text in Morbid Dark is WAY too small. Look at the discrepancy between the size of the quoted text vs. the text below. Switching back to Default White.

Morbid dark is for those of is who aren't fucking blind. If you make a Large Print edition for the disabled please keep it separate from the original. Classic Black is pretty ugly.

adsjkafhlajdsfhkjahdsr;kjhawe;kjrhf;ajdshf;akjds;j fhasd;jfha;sdjfh;ajdsf