PDA

View Full Version : About a couple item classes

XMuppetSB
12-03-2012, 05:13 PM
I have a little concern about the following item classes: Bow and Arrow, and Letter or Potion.

When I check their descriptions, all I see is the undefined item class descriptions for the unused zz item classes, even though these two classes are technically not undefined as they each have one purpose. The Bow and Arrow class basically display the bow and the arrow in the subscreen, and the Letter or Potion class basically displays a letter or a potion in the subscreen. So in other words, I think the descriptions for these two item classes need to be changed.

For the Bow and Arrow Class:
This class should only be used to display the bow and the arrow in the subscreen.

And for the Letter or Potion Class:
This class should only be used to display a letter or a potion in the subscreen.

XMuppetSB
08-15-2013, 04:45 PM
Sorry to bring this back up, but I noticed that you can still check the Equipment Item flag for any item in the 'Bow and Arrow' or 'Letter or Potion' Class. But since those item classes are for use in subscreens only, that flag shouldn't even be selectable for those two item classes. So, for the next Release Candidate, that flag should be disabled and labeled as unused for those two classes.

XMuppetSB
03-26-2014, 03:48 PM
Okay, sorry to bring this back up again, but in 2.50.1 RC 2, the Equipment Item flag can still be checked for the Bow and Arrow and Letter or Potion classes.