PDA

View Full Version : An Annual Celebration

CJC
11-28-2012, 01:03 PM
It's _L_'s birthday today. He's done some crazy stuff for ZC development, so let's have three cheers!

Here's the first one: Woo!

Mercy
11-28-2012, 05:27 PM
Huzzah! And many happy returns, _L_.

Glenn the Great
11-28-2012, 07:05 PM
Does this guy still work on ZC? His last post was back in February.

SUCCESSOR
11-28-2012, 09:05 PM
Does this guy still work on ZC? His last post was back in February.

Nah, he's been retired for a while now. Former developers keep their title. It would be nice and less confusing to have a separate group for them.

mrz84
11-29-2012, 12:05 PM
Happy born naked into the world day to _L_!

Majora
11-29-2012, 12:18 PM
The day he was born, the very forests of (near his home town) whispered the name... L.

Happy birthday, good sir. and thank ye for the Roc's Feather! Among other things. :D

Mercy
11-29-2012, 04:55 PM
Nah, he's been retired for a while now. Former developers keep their title. It would be nice and less confusing to have a separate group for them.
Would it be so hard to set up an emeritus group? Who is handling that sort of thing these days?

-m.

SUCCESSOR
11-29-2012, 06:24 PM
Would it be so hard to set up an emeritus group? Who is handling that sort of thing these days?

-m.
ctrl-alt-delete handles it. He's brought up whether or not they should still be listed as developers before, but there have been more pressing matters so I doubt it got any attention. Shoot him your idea about an emeritus group. I doubt it would be hard to set up at all.

Glenn the Great
11-29-2012, 06:28 PM
Would it be so hard to set up an emeritus group?

http://images.zap2it.com/images/tv-EP00948842/wordgirl-0.jpg

Gleeok
11-29-2012, 08:00 PM

I'm not sure he's retired. He just stopped posting here when the site died but kept working on ZC. (In fact, lots of those ZQ fixes and improvements that just magically seemed to slip in are credit to _L_) ;)

Anyway, Happy B-day lazy username guy!

SUCCESSOR
11-30-2012, 12:46 AM
I'm not sure he's retired. He just stopped posting here when the site died but kept working on ZC. (In fact, lots of those ZQ fixes and improvements that just magically seemed to slip in are credit to _L_) ;)

He must have left for Ninja Training!

Gleeok
11-30-2012, 09:29 PM
It's supposed to be a secret but he's out on a top-secret mission with _J_ and _K_ saving the Earth from an alien menace. They had to change the theme song to "Here come the men in plad". :P