PDA

View Full Version : Going to Virginia for the Thanksgiving Weekend

XMuppetSB
11-21-2012, 05:09 PM
Tomorrow, I will be getting on the plane from San Antonio to Baltimore, as I will be heading to Virginia to spend time with my dad. But what's so exciting about it is that he and I will be heading town to Tennessee to have some fun at an amusement park and go shopping. We will also be visiting family in Alabama and Georgia. However, as I'll be spend most of my time in Tennessee, I may not be able to use the computer until I'm back from vacation. I'll be back on the 27th.

ctrl-alt-delete
11-21-2012, 05:16 PM
Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving, XMSB!

Brasel
11-21-2012, 05:48 PM
Thanksgiving is always the time of year when I get the most time off of work. That being said, I'll have two video game / ZQuest marathons the next two nights. It will be awesome.

Have fun in Tennessee. I love that state.

Ventus
11-22-2012, 11:48 AM
Have fun!, And good luck at having fun in Tennessee. Its boring as hell here :P *Lives in Tennessee*

Brasel
11-22-2012, 12:36 PM
Man, I used to drive through Tennessee all the time when I lived in Georgia. I love the mountains. I'd love to go back to do some hiking.

mrz84
11-23-2012, 01:36 PM
Have a safe and fun trip! And remember: a foot that is shot, is not a happy foot!

XMuppetSB
11-28-2012, 01:51 AM
Hey guys, I'm back. And I had fun on my trip. I even went to an amusement park called Dollywood. It was pretty cold that day, but other than that, I had a good time with my dad.