PDA

View Full Version : Anyone try Resident Evil 6?

Ventus
11-19-2012, 01:34 PM
Well I'm thinking about trying to get Resident evil 6. But I wanted to know if anyone has it, and has played it.

My question is.. How is it? Is it fun?

mrz84
11-20-2012, 10:14 AM
I've only played the demo and Multi-Mercs in the full game so far, but I think its pretty good despite the bad rap its getting from everybody, but then again I disregard the comments people making in gaming forums other than here because half the time they are just trolling and deserve a punch to both heads. Granted, each character (that I treid in the demo anyway) has a play style that focuses on only 1 part of the classic RE formula, but at least its all there. And at least fun to me.

Also, Chris "Boulder Puncher" Redfield needs to stop taking steroids.

Ventus
11-20-2012, 02:35 PM
It looks like'd be good to me. I just tried a demo of it Walmart last night. and it was pretty cool. I'm going to try getting the game as soon as I can.

Also, Chris "Boulder Puncher" Redfield needs to stop taking steroids.
Agree with you there, in RE5 he looked liked he belonged in gears of war XD

Ventus
11-22-2012, 08:05 PM
Okay, bought Resident Evil 6. Started out with Leon. So far this game seems like its wants to be older RE games with their slow zombies. Which I have missed :D.
Good to have them back!

MasterSwordUltima
11-23-2012, 07:24 AM
Jake and Sherry have the best scenario. Maybe it's my love for slavic culture, but yeah. Mercenaries is top notch in 6.

Ventus
11-23-2012, 07:40 AM
Well I haven't gotten to their scenario yet. Right now I'm on Leon and Helena's scenario. Just got done with chapter 2, that was quite fun :)

mrz84
11-23-2012, 01:34 PM
Have to agree with MSU, 6 has the best Mercs so far I've ever played (I've never played Mercs before 4, so sorry if I missed out on it before then)

Ventus
11-30-2012, 08:36 PM
I will agree that Mercenaries is freaking great in 6, But man I can't even seem to get a B or A rank at all though.

At least on Resident Evil 5 I was able to get A ranks I everyone of the areas unlike RE6 :P

mrz84
12-01-2012, 07:34 AM
I know what you mean, I've barely gotten anything higher than a C rank myself.