PDA

View Full Version : Colbert Super Pac

ctrl-alt-delete
11-13-2012, 05:35 PM
Anybody been following the absolutely unbelievable absurdity of Citizens United and Super Pac nonsense? There are numerous clips you can watch from The Colbert Report, but this last one will give you a pretty good idea.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/421160/november-12-2012/colbert-super-pac-shh----secret-second-501c4---trevor-potter

Mercy
11-13-2012, 06:59 PM
Muahahahaha... 'Sorry, but shadenfreude am besten freude. Citizens United is an insult to every single living, breathing citizen of this country, now and past. It not only purports that businesses have the same rights as actual human beings, but, to borrow from a wise man, some citizens are more equal than others. But yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. I prefer to think of it as karma since Citizens United is largely a right wing attempt to influence politics and we know who the winners were last week. *gigglesnort* I would like to personally shake Karl Rove's hand and buy him a drink for directing the loss of over $390 million dollars of Koch & Friends monies during this year's campaigning. hehe. Makes me that much prouder to be an (US)American.

-m.

ctrl-alt-delete
11-13-2012, 07:05 PM
Muahahahaha... 'Sorry, but shadenfreude am besten freude. Citizens United is an insult to every single living, breathing citizen of this country, now and past. It not only purports that businesses have the same rights as actual human beings, but, to borrow from a wise man, some citizens are more equal than others. But yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. I prefer to think of it as karma since Citizens United is largely a right wing attempt to influence politics and we know who the winners were last week. *gigglesnort* I would like to personally shake Karl Rove's hand and buy him a drink for directing the loss of over $390 million dollars of Koch & Friends monies during this year's campaigning. hehe. Makes me that much prouder to be an (US)American.

-m.

Yes. Lol.