PDA

View Full Version : Dragonborn

Aliem
11-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Not sure if anyone else here is into The Elder Scrolls, but the first trailer for the next DLC pack, Dragonborn, recently came out. Dawnguard wasn't bad; it was a lot like Knights of the Nine for Skyrim. This opens up Solstheim, from Morrowind's second expansion, and it looks amazing. Check out the trailer, there are what look like corpus monsters from Morrowind, you can see Red Mountain smoking, and it actually looks like you can visit Vvardenfel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRmdXDH9b1s

DarkDragon
11-11-2012, 01:16 AM
Skyrim is dead to me... I started off very much enjoying the game, but after about 20 hours I realized the thing was so riddled with bugs it makes Zelda Classic look like a Valve game -- after realizing an important sidequest had become unwinnable due to a bug and that it wasn't possible to fix it even with the console, I gave up.

ctrl-alt-delete
11-11-2012, 01:27 AM
Skyrim is dead to me... I started off very much enjoying the game, but after about 20 hours I realized the thing was so riddled with bugs it makes Zelda Classic look like a Valve game -- after realizing an important sidequest had become unwinnable due to a bug and that it wasn't possible to fix it even with the console, I gave up.

Hadn't heard anything about that. Interesting.

Aliem
11-11-2012, 02:42 AM
I play on PC too, DarkDragon, and never encountered game-breaking bugs. Though I didn't start playing Skyrim till January, after a few patches came out. Still, I find Skyrim infinitely better than Oblivion, though the world still is not nearly as charming as Morrowind's.

Brasel
11-11-2012, 12:31 PM
I'm playing on PS3. I saw this several days ago and I wanted to cry. No Morrowind on Skyrim for me. I doubt that they will ever finish the damn DLC for me.

Beldaran
11-11-2012, 01:15 PM
I am currently playing Skyrim for PC and I love it. Only a few minor bugs, but nothing that has stopped my progress. My wife played it for like 150 hours and she never had her game screwed up.

mrz84
11-12-2012, 05:01 AM
Haven't played it for a month or two, but with the new dlc coming out I'll probably start up again. Gotta finish the rest of the game anyways.

Tim
11-12-2012, 06:16 PM
PS3 version lags as well. I stopped playing my guy around Lv. 35-ish.

Brasel
11-14-2012, 05:58 PM
I'm planning on building a new PC in the next few months. I'll probably end up buying Skyrim for PC and getting the DLC that way. I've had plans to build a new PC and get Skyrim for PC all along, but I didn't have the money for the new PC. I didn't want to miss out on my favorite game series, so I bit the bullet and got it for PS3. The only problem I've had was when the PS3 had the lag problem. I stopped playing for a bit until it was fixed. I've ran into a few minor broken quests, but it hasn't really detracted me from playing.