PDA

View Full Version : Need some help in Fantasy Hyrule...

Arcanine
11-02-2012, 06:30 PM
Fantasy Hyrule, made by War Lord and Shadowblazer is an excellent quest and all, but I've been wondering, is there a place to get the Silver/lvl 2 sword in the quest? It's just impossible trying to kill a 4 headed Gleeok with just a puny wooden sword.
Thanks.

SUCCESSOR
11-03-2012, 04:01 PM
This quest still exists?! I 'll have to try this out. I'll be right there with you though; I have no info. Maybe Shadowblazer will pop in and make himself useful.

Shadowblazer
11-14-2012, 11:14 AM
Wow, yeah no wisdom from me I'm afraid. That was like 12 years ago and I think War Lord did a lot of work on it to finish it up after I was no longer involved.

Glenn the Great
11-14-2012, 11:35 AM
I've found that the best way to handle 4-headed Gleeok is to wade into the horizontal area where the heads are and start stabbing away like mad, while trying not to pay attention to how much damage you're taking.
Seriously, trying to dodge fireballs and floating heads while waiting for openings is just too dangerous. You can do a lot of damage during the time while you are temporarily invincible after taking a hit.

ctrl-alt-delete
11-14-2012, 01:16 PM
I've found that the best way to handle 4-headed Gleeok is to wade into the horizontal area where the heads are and start stabbing away like mad, while trying not to pay attention to how much damage you're taking.
Seriously, trying to dodge fireballs and floating heads while waiting for openings is just too dangerous. You can do a lot of damage during the time while you are temporarily invincible after taking a hit.

That's the way dad did it...that's how America does it...and it's worked out pretty good so far.

Glenn the Great
11-15-2012, 03:01 AM
That's the way dad did it...that's how America does it...and it's worked out pretty good so far.

Hahah, right on!

I've heard that 1 bomb can take out a 4-headed Gleeok if it goes off and hits all 4 heads at the same time. Never tried it through, maybe you should, Arcanine.