One Two-Millionths of All E-books Books on Amazon Are This Crazy. =) [Archive] - Armageddon Games Forums

PDA

View Full Version : One Two-Millionths of All E-books Books on Amazon Are This Crazy. =)

Beldaran
10-28-2012, 07:57 PM
I blogged about this, and rather than recreate that blog entry here, I hope you'll forgive me for merely linking to it. (http://thinkforrestthink.wordpress.com/2012/10/28/nanotechnology-dragon-princess/).

TL:DR; - my book is the only one on amazon that comes up when you search for "Nanotechnology dragon princess". I am happy about that.:playful:

mrz84
10-29-2012, 08:22 AM
Not many people can say that about original content they created. Congrats man. I think I'll get myself one and have a read.

Mercy
11-03-2012, 04:50 PM
But is it better than Cryptonomicon? That is what is pushing back Tom Wolfe's latest book on my reading list and I am not sure I want to push Mr. Wolfe back again.

Better question, is it fantasy sci-fi Ã* la Niven or sci-fi fantasy Ã* la Norton? Frell, I think I need to put Effinger on queue after the Gibson anthology..., this better be good if I am bumping Gibson.

-m.

Beldaran
11-03-2012, 08:40 PM
The sci-fi link is weak. It's a fantasy novel with a sci-fi premise. It's exciting, and kind of interesting, and not very intellectual in sci-fi terms.

CJC
11-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Well you're doing about 200k places better than my best-selling book. Maybe I'll give you a read after I finish the next installment of Pocket Star (so like... March).