PDA

View Full Version : Halloweenie

Tim
10-26-2012, 11:23 AM
Yep, it's that time of year again.

I'll be a drunken wolfman this year. What is everyone else doing?

mrz84
10-26-2012, 12:43 PM
Passing out candy while getting the Halloween event furniture set for AC:CF (I started playing it this year so I'm kinda trying to complete my catalouge before the 3DS game is released next year, I'm missing the tarantula though for my Bug Collection/Museum though) and wearing a neat, halloween-themed hat. I'll also spend some time watching spooky/halloween-themed videos including Thriller.

Ventus
10-26-2012, 02:03 PM
Probably Nothing, Like last year. I've haven't done anything since 3 years ago. Some people come by and broke my mail box and threw eggs at our house and cars.
then I got into a fight with one of them and I broke my hand from punching them in the face.
So.... Yeah I'm not doing anything this year. But my brother is going to a Big shin dig down the Road.
Pretty much I'm going to be watching TV again by myself again :V

Phazite
10-26-2012, 11:27 PM
I imagine I'll probably be doing homework on Halloween night, unfortunately.

Nathaniel
10-27-2012, 12:24 AM
I doubt I will be doing anything. I have a long work day that day, and the day before and after that, so I will probably be too exhausted.

Brasel
10-27-2012, 01:17 PM
We're having a party tonight. I'm going as Charlie Brown and my wife is going to be Lucy. I've got a sheet that I'll be cutting holes into to make it look like Charlie Brown's failed ghost costume.

mrz84
10-27-2012, 04:11 PM
Well change of plans. My younger bros and some friends wanna play D&D. I'll be doing that while also passing out candy. Animal Crossing though, will be tough to fit in since we start the session around 2 and Jack shows up at 6 but I'll find some way to make it all work.

Dechipher
10-27-2012, 10:02 PM
We're doing Roger Rabbit and Jessica Rabbit. Boom.

Aliem
10-28-2012, 05:13 AM
I went out tonight as a young Mr. Rogers. I was going to do Finn the Human, but changed my mind. A decision I will live to regret.

Xyvol
10-28-2012, 04:04 PM
I will be working that night, and I will be dressing up as Phantom of the Opera.

Majora
10-30-2012, 09:24 PM
I will get a white wig and I already have a fake beard/mustache thing. I'm going to be god! Need to find a bedsheet and toga it up. Then I'll take my siblings trick-or-treating and be spouting random bible-verses at people. Especailly those more hilarious or obscure ones.

mrz84
10-31-2012, 07:41 AM
I would love to see the reaction on people's faces when they see/hear you. You should record some of that and post the video or something. At least take a pic of yourself in costume. That' would have to be one of, if not the best, Halloween costumes I've heard from anywhere/anybody this year.

Majora
10-31-2012, 07:53 PM
Pics incoming! I'll edit this post later with a few, unless someone else posts after me so it's not double-posting :b

Dashie
10-31-2012, 07:58 PM
I wish I can go for treat and trick cuz I will dress up like Mario. But my mom's bf wont let me so I gave up. I want my Halloween spirit is going up.

Majora
10-31-2012, 08:20 PM
I AM THE LORD, YOUR GOD (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10691609/DSCN1134.JPG)

I kept making plague and smite jokes and also jokes about knocking up virgins while pelvic-thrusting.

Ventus
10-31-2012, 10:10 PM
Well Happy Halloween everyone!.

Well no Trick-Or-Treaters came by... well most likely because I left all my lights off and covered all my windows and hid from them <_<. I just don't have that Halloween spirit like I used too :(.
Oh well I hope everyone had a good time though.

mrz84
11-01-2012, 12:40 PM
I did the opposite. And had only 2 trick-o-treaters. On the upside. I got 6-10 bags of candy that need a good home. In my stomach. :kitty:

SUCCESSOR
11-01-2012, 06:19 PM
Where's all the pics? I didn't dress up. Well I put on a cheap Mardi Gras mask that the kids had laying around to take my daughter trick or treating. Decorated the front of our house with webs and stuff. Someone stole the two pumpins I bought for carving. We had more kids come by than we had candy for.

Here's my daughter in costume.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/94061979/SindriWitch.jpg

Majora is that fake spider web for hair?

Majora
11-01-2012, 07:40 PM
SUCCESSOR yeah I got kinda ghetto at the last minute because the jews at some halloween shop wanted 15 bucks for an einstein wig. so eh! My costume is cost-effective. The beard ran me 4 bucks. Then of course, there's a bed sheet for a robe thing.

SUCCESSOR
11-02-2012, 12:30 AM
SUCCESSOR yeah I got kinda ghetto at the last minute because the jews at some halloween shop wanted 15 bucks for an einstein wig. so eh! My costume is cost-effective. The beard ran me 4 bucks. Then of course, there's a bed sheet for a robe thing.

I have no problem with cost effective 'Ween gear. Halloween wigs are way overpriced as is pretty much anything seasonal. We plan on making costumes next year because frankly it doesn't make sense to buy these cheap as fabrics the are destroyed before you can ever use them again. Plus I want an awesome Wizard robe that will keep me warm so I can wear it on non-holidays as well.

mrz84
11-02-2012, 02:08 PM
That's a pretty awesome witch costume.

I plan on making my own costume for next year ahead of time. I thought of being Blues/Proto Man from the original Rock/Mega Man series. The only thing I'd have a problem with is the helmet and the buster.