PDA

View Full Version : Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Lynker
10-25-2012, 04:25 PM
Presentation. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYOiwqm4vgI)

Trailer. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=895koqZvihI)

I can't be the only one excited! What do you guys think? I need this game!!! :joyous:

Phazite
10-25-2012, 06:47 PM
I looks like an improvement over the previous games, but it still doesn't look different enough to convince me to buy it. The only new feature that seems exciting is the mayor thing. The other new features I feel should have been included in the series by now anyway. If they could make the multiplayer much more intersting somehow, make the world more even more engaging than before, have more activities to do, increase the complexity of the interaction with the villagers, and increase variety in general (even for something as simple as plants), then I would be more interested.

Lynker
10-25-2012, 07:48 PM
There's a bunch of new fruits, minigames on the island, a club that KK runs, a dream mansion, a bunch of new stores, and WAY more. So yeah. :p

Phazite
10-25-2012, 08:09 PM
Dream mansion... what is this exactly? Sounds interesting.

Lynker
10-25-2012, 08:16 PM
You get to go to your friend's town you've WiFi'd (or played locally) with, and you can play in their town. Cut down trees, talk to the animals. When you leave, it's like it never happened! And thus, a dream. :D

Ventus
10-25-2012, 08:58 PM
It looks like it'll be fun. But I'm sure I'll never own a 3DS so I probably won't be getting it :\

mrz84
10-26-2012, 12:36 PM
I just watched the trailer myself. I am so getting this game on day 1!

Lynker
10-26-2012, 05:23 PM
Ventus, I'm sure you'll have a 3DS someday! :P

And yay mrz84! We can play together. :D

Ventus
10-26-2012, 05:32 PM
Lynker
Yeah maybe I'll get a 3DS at one point... Maybe when the 4DS comes out >_<.

Lynker
10-26-2012, 08:32 PM
Be positive about it. You have a job and stuff! :P

What are you guys most excited about?

Ventus
10-26-2012, 09:00 PM
Well Did have a job.... Um... Yeah I quit that job about two weeks ago (I'm looking around for another) And about what I'm excited about is the the whole game :)
I'm sure through I'll get a 3DS for my birthday next year... I'm sure of it.

Phazite
10-26-2012, 11:21 PM
I'm interested to see what the overall town layouts might look like. I remember restarting the game on the original game (since it randomly generates the terrain) until I found a town that looked cool design wise.

Lynker
10-27-2012, 01:56 PM
Oh. I'm sorry Ventus. And you should totally get one! :3

Phazite, they're going back to the flat Wild World look, except with the beach being on a lower layer. If you look at the Japanese videos, you'll see it.

mrz84
10-27-2012, 04:07 PM
I'm kinda excited that you get to be the Mayor. I first thought that it was maybe because Tortamer died and his ghost his wandering town or something, but then I read he still pops up to give you Golden Tools and stuff, so that made me go "meh, I'm still the freaking mayor'. That's what I'm looking foward to the most. Oh and the rumored ability to evict villagers you don't like.