PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

Ventus
10-25-2012, 11:08 AM
Time for another poorly thought out random game :P

The game would work like this.

Poster A: What would you do If someone gave you 100 dollars to punch the next person you see?

Poster B: I open my eyes and punch the guy that gave me the 100 dollars :P

And then Poster B gives another "What would you do (Insert something here)? "

Alright I'll start.

What would you do if you seen a murder?

CJC
11-01-2012, 03:32 PM
There's a saying: Never witness anything, you'll live longer.

So I would slowly turn around, remove myself from the scene, and put it out of my mind.

What would you do if you found out that cheese danishes were actually aliens in disguise, seeking to take control of humanity?

mrz84
11-02-2012, 02:04 PM
I'd eat more than I normally do.

What would you do if given the choice of any superpower you want, but you have an Iq of 25?

Ventus
11-02-2012, 02:27 PM
I would turn it down... I need my IQ :P

What would you do if there was a Zombie Outbreak?

CJC
11-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Wait for winter when their dessicated muscles would freeze up, and then mulch them with my lawnmower.

What would you do if the mole-people invaded?

mrz84
11-02-2012, 04:18 PM
Get a camera with the brightest flash I could find and take pictures of them until they couldn't stand it anymore.

What would you do if the last slice of the most awesome pizza you ever had was stolen by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Ventus
11-03-2012, 08:55 AM
I would go kick their ass's >:(

What would you do if someone kicked you in the gonads for no reason?

mrz84
11-03-2012, 10:01 AM
I'd kick back.

What would you do if the single most evil being in all existence offered you a cookie? Also the cookie was made by the same person and contains pure evil within it.

CJC
11-07-2012, 10:35 PM
Well, since evil is a chalky flavor, I probably wouldn't take it. Who wants chalky cookies?

What would you do if you went up in a shuttle, and when you returned apes had taken over the world?

mrz84
11-08-2012, 10:11 AM
Obviously, I wouldn't go up to space without a Metroid-like Power Suit, therefore, I'd use said Power Suit to take back the world, or at least rescue any survivin humans and gather them into a place where we (hopefully) won't be bothered by the new dominant species.

What would you do if you had Samus Aran's Power Suit? Note: It only has all upgrades up to the Varia Suit upgrade, which makes it look like what she is usually seen as on the cover of most, if not all Metroid games.

CJC
12-02-2012, 07:18 PM
Well I certainly wouldn't do this:

...There's a video of a geek that gets a chozo suit and then is immediately killed by space pirates, but I couldn't find it. I fail at internet.

What would you do if you could see sound?

Ventus
12-27-2012, 07:58 PM
I would be amazed.

What would you do if you had 1 dollar to spend?

mrz84
12-28-2012, 12:48 PM
Get a can of Dr. Pepper. Might as well use it on something I like.

What would you do if you were stuck in the Dissidia Final Fantasy cycle(as in, a never ending war)?

CJC
03-30-2013, 04:27 PM
Side with the villain, help him/her conquer the world, and then do away with him/her when he's exhausted from defeating all the others.

What would you do if computer viruses could jump from technology to your own immune system?

mrz84
05-13-2013, 12:18 PM
Eat a klondike bar and then go on a kitten petting spree.

What would you do if you had the chance to become a super hero, however there are two cons to it: you have a insect themed costume and the organiation giving you your suit and powers intends to brainwash you to help take over the world?

Zim
05-13-2013, 06:41 PM
Go watch as many reruns of the Fox Network show The Mantis as I can handle so I'll be ready to stomach looking like a bug, then go find a nice lady friend with my newfound powersuit so I have an excuse to forsake everybody else and not have to deal with their ploy.

What would you do if you actually found a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow?

Chris Miller
05-13-2013, 07:06 PM
I'd have a really bad heart attack/stroke before I could do anything with the money, because I'm not that lucky. x.x

What would you do if you woke up and there was a ginormous roach on your face?

Zim
05-13-2013, 08:17 PM
I would scramble up awake really fast shouting various sounds like "pfffssss, sskkkkk, fffwwwaaaa!" then "Get off of me!" and readminister the insect killer.

What would you do if your favorite mainstream music artist/band showed up at your house to recruit you to go on tour with them?

mrz84
05-15-2013, 05:54 PM
Hit my head on the door to make sure I'm not dreaming again.

What would you do if you were given the chance to direct a reboot/sequel to one of your favorite childhood franshises with full access to anything and everything associated with it throughout its entire history at your beck and call?

Zim
05-16-2013, 02:02 PM
Hit my head on the door to make sure I'm not dreaming again.

What would you do if you were given the chance to direct a reboot/sequel to one of your favorite childhood franshises with full access to anything and everything associated with it throughout its entire history at your beck and call?

Same thing I did last time I went to the big screen, stay as patient and quiet as possible throughout the movie.

What would you do if Martians landed on Earth?

CJC
05-16-2013, 09:11 PM
Sneeze. We all know it's fatal to aliens.

What would you do if a free-running gymnast stole your wallet, kick-jumped between two walls to the top of a staircase, and then jumped out a window?

mrz84
05-21-2013, 12:16 AM
Get a new wallet. Won't be seeing that one again.

What would you do if you were given the authority to authorize the localization of ANY one video game that doesn't have a US release, regardless of system or original release date, and the title WILL be localized no matter what anybody else in the gaming industry/world says about it?

TheDarkOne
12-01-2014, 12:21 PM
I'd authorize all the Japan-only Final Fantasy games in their original form (rather than the PSX, GBA, and DS remakes). I'd also get someone fluent in both Japanese and English to do the translation as close to possible to the actual Japanese dialogue.

What would you do if your favorite movie of all-time was being remade with a totally new cast, none of which is anyone you've ever heard of, but the exact same screenplay as the original version?

Tamamo
12-13-2014, 10:15 AM
Rip her heart out with my own hands.

What would you do if someone ripped your mother's heart out.

mrz84
12-13-2014, 11:16 AM
Throw them under a bus.

What would you do if a talking disembodied hand walked up to you?

TheDarkOne
12-13-2014, 01:15 PM
Tell it I don't want to buy Hamburger Helper because I don't eat beef.

What would you do if you woke up in a windowless, grey-walled, empty room with no visible exits?

Tamamo
12-15-2014, 10:05 PM
Shoulder Check the wall.

What would you do if someone shoulder checked your wall and yelled OH YEAH!

TheDarkOne
12-16-2014, 02:23 PM
I'd wonder what the hell they were doing.

What would you do if a cat started barking at you and a dog meowed?

mrz84
12-16-2014, 03:24 PM
Go meh, because that's a normal Tuesday to me.

What would you do if confronted with this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Mxyzptlk ?

TheDarkOne
12-27-2014, 01:19 PM
Trick him into saying or spelling his name backwards.

What would you do if Nintendo released a remake of Final Fantasy VI for the 3DS (there are rumors to that effect)?

bigjoe
12-27-2014, 01:42 PM
Buy a 3DS and buy it. Probably buy a 3DS for someone else and buy it for them as well, just to be on the safe side.

What would you do if you encountered the grinch?

TheDarkOne
12-28-2014, 12:18 PM
Thank him for returning Christmas to Whoville.

What would you do if you encountered a ravenous wild tiger?

Tamamo
12-28-2014, 01:10 PM
Feed it.
What would you do if you saw someone feeding a ravenous tiger.

Zim
12-29-2014, 12:52 AM
Wonder if it is the same tiger that ran by me the other day while I had a cougar in a headlock, and be glad he or she is fed.

What would you do if you were standing at the end of the universe and you could perceive nothing is in front if you?

TheDarkOne
12-29-2014, 02:43 PM
Turn around and head back into the universe. I'm not stepping out into nothingness.

What would you do if you logged onto a forum (not necessarily this one) community and found that you were the only member left?

CJC
12-30-2014, 04:22 PM
Delete the forum in accordance with cyber recycling regulations (I've actually had this happen, by the way).

What would you do if you do that voodoo that you do so well?

TheDarkOne
01-01-2015, 03:36 PM
Keep doing it if I'm good at it.

What would you do if someone started quoting "The Princess Bride" at you?

Chris Miller
01-01-2015, 06:33 PM
Kill them.

Would you choose filet mignon or a bacon cheeseburger?

Zim
01-01-2015, 09:18 PM
I chose a bacon cheeseburger.

What would you do if I sang out of key?

rock_nog
01-01-2015, 11:31 PM
I would stand up and walk out on you.

What would you do if Burger King really did let you have it your way?

Zim
01-02-2015, 01:20 PM
I would like a whopper, milkshake, large fries, and all the money in the till, to go, please.

What would you do if the world was made of donuts?

TheDarkOne
01-02-2015, 04:46 PM
If the world were made of donuts, they would not be considered food, so I guess I would notice nothing different.

What would you do if all the world's currency suddenly became worthless?

rock_nog
01-04-2015, 09:54 AM
I would start hording money, which would be easy to acquire if it was worthless, on the notion that someday the economy might recover and it'd suddenly be valuable again. And even if that fails, I can still fill a swimming pool with it and go swimming in it like I'm Scrooge McDuck. Beyond that, I pick up every Y2K survival guide I can find, since basically it's the same thing.

What would you do if you suddenly found yourself transported, Captain N style, into the last video game you played?

TheDarkOne
01-04-2015, 02:50 PM
I'd probably be killed, since that happened in the last video game I played (Bravely Default).

What would you do if Pelican started making Code Breaker for PS3 and PS4?

Nightmare
01-05-2015, 10:38 AM
I'd have another reason to hate video gamers in general/

What would you do if you won a video game world championship?

-James

rock_nog
01-05-2015, 11:34 AM
I would use the winnings to buy 97 NES games, a Power Glove, briefcases to carry them in, and to legally change my name to Lucas. I love "The Wizard," it's so bad.

What would you do if you could stop time in 5-second intervals? Like, at will, you could cause time to freeze for five seconds, but you'd still be free to move about and do whatever you wanted during those five seconds?

TheDarkOne
01-05-2015, 02:45 PM
I'd have some fun playing harmless pranks on people.

What would you do if all your body hair turned neon purple?

mrz84
02-04-2015, 02:51 PM
I'd probably freak out at first before realizing that I could either just dye it or cut it off.

What would you do if you were approached by Dr. Fate from DC COmics (Pre New-52) with and offer to join him as his apprentice to be the next Dr. Fate?

TheDarkOne
02-04-2015, 03:28 PM
I'd turn him down because I'd rather be someone from the Marvel Universe.

What would you do if you woke up one morning to find out your whole life up to this point had all been a computer simulation?