PDA

View Full Version : Cash strapped musician seeks massive audience of adoring underlings

Beldaran
10-21-2012, 08:41 PM
Hey guys,

I have crawled out from underneath my mountain of student loans and released some new music! Check it out, I hope you enjoy it!

If you like it, but you don't feel the need to purchase an MP3, you can still show me some big time love by tweeting it, or sharing on facebook or whatever. I am kind of a reclusive nerd type, so I don't have any real connections or ways to market my efforts.

My new music! (http://www.forrestkyle.com/#music)

Also, I wrote a sci-fi/fantasy novel and that is on the site as well.

Peace,

Beldaran

Brasel
10-24-2012, 04:36 PM
Hey guys,

I have crawled out from underneath my mountain of student loans and released some new music! Check it out, I hope you enjoy it!

If you like it, but you don't feel the need to purchase an MP3, you can still show me some big time love by tweeting it, or sharing on facebook or whatever. I am kind of a reclusive nerd type, so I don't have any real connections or ways to market my efforts.

My new music! (http://www.forrestkyle.com/#music)

Also, I wrote a sci-fi/fantasy novel and that is on the site as well.

Peace,

Beldaran

I love your guitar work, man. Sharing on FB and Twitter.

Beldaran
10-24-2012, 06:18 PM
Thank you so much, dude! What's your twitter? I'll follow you! =)

... unless that's creepy, in which case I won't. :p

Brasel
10-24-2012, 09:09 PM
@tbrasel

Anyone can feel free to follow me.

Phazite
10-25-2012, 08:32 PM
Just wanted to let you know Beldaran, I like your music! Nice combination of electronic and guitar. The electronic part is nice and colorful. I don't have money since I don't work yet, but your music is now on my list.

Beldaran
10-25-2012, 10:08 PM
Thanks dude! I sent you a magic private message. =)

Brasel
10-25-2012, 10:30 PM
I just wish I had more time to drum. When I first got off of active duty, I bought my first kit and played every night. I did this until I started going back to school. Now I only pick it up about once a week. There were several times this year where I went a whole month without playing. I haven't gotten any better over the last three years, and it makes me sick. I can't wait until I have time to start playing again.

Beldaran
10-25-2012, 10:46 PM
It's tough. I didn't play a lot when I went back to school either. You'll make it through!